Rate the above users worth to WF

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Phunky Philosophy, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Rate on a scale from 0-10 how valuable the person is to the forum.

10 being they would hurt the place if they left, 0 being they would improve it if they left, and if they never joined, it would be a better place.

Start with me

GOGOGOGOGOGO!
  2. Nazo Moderator

VGC thread. XD

I'll give ol'Wiki here a well deserved 7.5/10. :cool:
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Indeed it is a VGC thread.

8/10

For being so resilient. Probably the most active person currently.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

5.0/10, I guess.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

10/10, if you never joined, Travis would not have, and then I would not have, automatically making you super worthy!!

Jk, although I still stand by the ratting I gave you. You contribute a lot discussion wise.
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

My rating for Wiki is N/A since i'm never entirely sure how I feel about you.

There is little doubt that you have contributed a lot to the forum, and a few of your ideas were pretty decent...if not exactly implemented properly.

On the other hand, you have caused me quite a few headaches in the past due to the questionable judgment you have at times.

At your best, you can be one of the best contributers to WF.

At your worst,well...
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I personally give Grave a 10/10. WF would probably not have lasted this long without him or without any of the other admins.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Maybe an 8/10?

You are a good member of the forums, and fun to talk to. Most of your posts are actually relevant to the topics they are posted in, so that's a big plus in my book.
  9. Nazo Moderator

Grave gets a 10 for his outstanding dedication and amount of respect and friendship he shows others. And he's taken care a good amount of favors for me.
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

8.0/10.

You're pretty cool, and contribute heavily and consistently. You be a great member.
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

10/10. I refuse to give an admin anything less. Plus, David does contribute a lot and he stands up for WF when people start the complaining threads and keeps everyone entertained with his long winded posts with tons of facts.
  12. My ratings are worth to me.

All of the above: 2. Maybe an 8.
  13. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Kinda ignorant :(

Also, -5 lol, you were really cool for a while, and then you had to go on teh attention trip. You are must more valuable in my AIM chatrooms.
  14. Darth Arkas RC-1138

...Probably somethin' like........ Meh, 7ish. You post, you contribute, I just think/believe that some (at least some) of your actions and so forth are either uncalled for or stupid. Seems to be the norm though. That's pretty much all that really counts against you, ever since you cleaned up.
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

10/10

You're an active admin and poster, and I know you've contributed a lot.
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Venom gets a 7/10. He's been upping the thread counts by making threads and posting a lot more lately, which makes it much better than most of us.

How so, when they do more for the forum than we do?
  17. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Just because someone is an admin does not mean they do more.

8/10 for you, without you I doubt Mic would have started posting more, nor would Scott have joined. I also think you keep Nazo from leaving, not to mention your are fun to talk to.
    1 people like this.
  18. Nazo Moderator

Once I'm done with a few sig requests and pass Proto in top 5 posters, I may, just MAY be out of here. We'll see though.

Same rating as before, bud.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

9/10

You contribute a lot, stick around a while.
  20. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

9/10

You have stuck with this place for a while, and you are one of the few that are trying to help the gaming section.