Rant of the day thread

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I still feel like I'm in my teens, which...well, even as a teenager I only went to parties and stuff unless A. it had something to do with Halloween B. I liked the majority of the people that were going or C. It's a birthday party and I was invited (and usually, the person that invited me either likes me or tolerates, and vice versa). Too many people and too much noise starts to wear me out! Still, it pisses me off how dumb sluts can be!
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I swear to god Taco Bell's nacho cheese has fucking crack in it. I was craving it so fucking bad last night AND tonight, and the longer I go without it the more I want it. I'm about to fucking call 1800TACOBELL and complain/ask them to up the dosage one of these days. Also, WTF is up with their 1-800 number? IT'S GOT ONE TOO MANY NUMBERS/LETTERS.

But yeah, crack in the nacho cheese. I'm srs. ITS GOING TO MAKE ME SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON CHALUPAS AND I DON'T WANT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON CHALUPAS.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Whoa. Nacho Crack: For You Cheesy Addicts
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Try a cheese roll up or something then...
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

I don't just like nacho cheese by itself, and by extension I don't like cheese rolled up in...whatever they roll it in. I DO like cheesesticks, but it's not the same. Nacho cheese is all like, melty and good, the cheese inside cheesesticks, and just cheese in general, is solid, and not as delicious to be eaten by me. Point is, I like nacho cheese to be ON something. Like, nachos, or, obviously, chalupas.

Can't think of anything to rant about, although that's kind of a cheesy mini-rant.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

Cheese rollup is as simple as you might think...shredded cheese on a tortilla melted if they feel like it.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I love cheese in general, but not as a dipping sauce for some bizarre reason. Oh, and rant time! Well, a little bit.

So, like, my mother's cousin finally ran into mai haanii and he can't get over the fucking fact that mai haanii is...well, mai haanii! Sure, he was nice enough when we left, but since my mother is a gossip whore she told me how he can't believe that a female member of the clan gets down with ol' whitey. See, what yanks my chain in the worst possible way is that NO ONE IN THE FUCKING FAMILY IS SURPRISED BY THIS SHIT, BUT HIM. It goes back to what I said about him being a true distant relative and he should just mind his business since he's not the epitome of Afrikaan Greatness or what have you! I am over it, but my God, talk about a double standard, because I know that once upon a time he hollered at a Caucasian fem >__>. Probably was a sugar baby since my cousin Kyo-nee would never tell me how old the woman was.

...Oh, goddammit, I have another flirty comment to make in regards to cheese. HEY, PIE, I GOT A TACO YOU CAN SPRINKLE SOME-O-DAT MOZARELLA OF YOURS ON. There we go!
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

It'll be a load of white cheddar...
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Ew. >_>

Why do employers do things to make their employees jobs harder than they already are? IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME WORK MORE THEN PAY ME MORE, BITCHES. I hate how retailers are all about kissing the customers asses and making sure they get everything they want exactly how they want it regardless of how unhappy their employees are, but they don't seem to realize that PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY. YOU GIVE THEM ONE THING THEY FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT. The dumbasses at corporate should just stop trying, because at least they'd hear people bitching about the same things instead of "fixing" one thing and raising a whole new set of issues.

Also, they need to let us bitch at them, but they don't listen because they give us money, not the other way around. Unless we join the union, then we give them money, but don't get shit for it.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, so like, I was talking to my little cousin and she was telling me how her mother...as in my older cousin, is being a gigantic bitch. Sure, nothing new with that, but let me divulge the contents to better explain this rant. Mizuha, my little cousin, wanted to borrow her mother's car, so that she can go to the game with her friends because she's 16 and not pregnant (yeah, like that stopped preggerz from going to homecoming >__>), but she went into a gigantic tirade about how she doesn't get child support money, she's struggling, no one gives her affection, blah-blah-blah-blah despite the fact she didn't have to worry about gas or anything. I mean, my mother is a fucking psychopath, but she is no where NEAR THAT FUCKING BAD. I mean, what did she expect Mizuha to do? "Oh, mommy, I am terribly sorry about my lack of funds. Surely there must be a way for me to repay for taking the time to get knocked up by a loser and allowing me to take shelter inside of your womb for a 3/4 of the year". Well, I always rant about this every time I hear it, but it happened today, so...

It pisses me off that she (well, actually this is really about parents in general) can be so goddamn clueless about parenting and responsibilities and all of that jazz. If you have sex without contraception you may get a BABY in your or someone's tummy. So, if you're going to get pregnant or get a chick pregnant could you at least understand what you're setting yourself up for? At least be selective on your partner! If the dude/chick is lazy, addicted to them drugs, or possess whatever negative non-parent material qualities...um, maybe you shouldn't do the deed with that person. Better yet, if you end doing it anyway and don't want to do an abortion or adoption for whatever reason you should be sure to know that chances are...you will be a single parent. Especially if you're a woman. I mean, not to say that a man can't end up being a single parent because of a dead beat girlfriend, but carrying something like that inside you is definitely going to uneven the playing field for better or for worst.

It's not the child's fault that it was conceived, so don't make it out like the bastard is chaotic evil and only came into your life to create trouble and cut down on your clubbing time -__-;. Like it or not, in most cases you have got to put the child before your own wants (practically desire that gets in the way of caring for it) and probably even most needs. Otherwise, it usually doesn't end well. I don't even know why Kyo-nee is complaining for when family members like me had ALWAYS been around to help her raise Mizuha. Hell, she can't even recall the last time she bought school supplies and a good chunk of the time we were responsible for Christmas! HELL, ONE TIME I WILLINGLY WENT WITHOUT A CHRISTMAS, SO MIZUHA (okay, she wasn't the only one, but whatever!) CAN HAVE ONE! I'm not mad or anything, because that was my choice and really by the time you reach 18 it kind of doesn't matter too much anymore.

I guess it goes back to the dilemma I have with my other cousin (my cousin and Kyo-nee are sisters. Funny, isn't it?). At least I was able to bitch to a thread instead of calling one of my comrades and going "OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE (fill in the blank)" and becoming a broken record...OH, LOVELY DUKES I CALLED MYSELF A BROKEN RECORD I SHOULD REPORT THAT IN THE OTHER THREAD.
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Okay, so two things. The first thing is that I don't understand why someone wouldn't tell others why we're friends. I mean, why would you need to hide being my friend? Who cares what your friends think regarding who you're friends with. If you want to be friends with someone, just be friends with them! If your friends honestly have a problem with that, then maybe you should think of whether or not you want to be their friend. It's such a childish and high schoolish way of thinking. "Oh, we don't like so-and-so, so you can't be friends with so-and-so or we're just going to stop being your friend." Or what's even worse is when you think the person is your friend, but then you find out that that person has actually been making fun of you behind your back to their friends. And unfortunately I've never been the type to be all "YOU ASSHOLE, WHY'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!? WE'RE DONE!" A lot of people complain that I constantly want everyone to like me because I avoid confrontation. But that's not actually the case. I avoid confrontation because I don't want to lose the people that already like me. It honestly isn't easy for me to make, and keep, friends. So the ones that I do make, I don't want to lose them, and I try my best to do anything to stay friends with them.

Secondly, I'm just tired of certain people never actually telling me how they really feel. I mean, they'll tell me one thing, and then I find out from someone else that it's exactly the opposite, and I'm made to look the fool because I believed them. Like, in all honesty, I'm a big girl. I can handle it if you don't like me, don't want to talk to me anymore, don't want to be my friend, etc. Sure I'm not going to be too happy when I find out the truth, but in all honesty, who ever is? I might be hurt and upset for a while, but I'll eventually get over it. But when you lie to me and then I actually find out the truth? And it's not even from you? Do you honestly know how demeaning and hurtful that is? First, it makes you look like an asshole for not being able to tell me to my face that you don't like me, and it makes me look like a dumbass for believing that we were actually friends. I can handle the truth. If you don't like me, just tell me. There are plenty of other people that I can spend my time on, and I honestly hate wasting it on someone who's fake. But if you honestly don't like me? I want to hear it from you, and I want you to leave me alone. Again, I'm not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't like me, so if you don't like me, then don't try and keep pursuing me just for shits and giggles. I get very emotionally attached to people, and I honestly don't like being made of for my feelings for other people, especially when I can't help it, or if the person acts as if they're my friend, too. So just, leave me alone. ._.