Rant of the day thread

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I consider that to be HIGHLY reasonable to have two days off. Minimum. So, seeing other co-workers get it while you get bitch slapped with just one...I'd be pissed, too. I say use a sick day!

My only rant is that I wish I got some ice cream while I had the chance ;__;.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm kinda pissy about how I have people breathing down my neck telling me I should get a job on one hand and on the other, spitting about how this disability case is a sure thing. Heh, there's a lot of people out there who want to make it seem like I have everything so easy and I should appreciate my life. I do appreciate it but it's not the easiest thing. If I do anything it seems I'll have someone looking down on me about it saying how it's not right in their eyes. I've been trying to be this perfect Christian person for some time and it's like you're expected to strive for perfection 100 percent of the time in my view of it internally and along with the other pressures there's too much going in every direction and I have to hold myself back from telling someone to shove it or just from beating them with a chair for 10 minutes. I start to want to be likened to Shinji from Evangelion whereas he thought everyone hated him and they tried to help. I think it gave him a sense of purpose at least. While people took out their hatred on him they seemed to deal with other people a bit better. He was like a sponge for all of the negative emotions of the cast in his own eyes though the reality may have been vastly different.

Another thing is I guess due to all of this weight I'm carrying that I'm changing into a different person and hopefully for the better. I also would liken the things I'm going through as somewhat not necessarily the worst thing imaginable as I've been led to think but as a chance for metamorphosis of the mind, body and soul. At my age I've seen a lot of things that could be seen as odd but hopefully I find some answers along the way.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You know that ol' saying "the grass is always greener on the other side"? I find that to be applicable in cases where people assume just because you have Characteristic A, Parents B, or Lifestyle C you're somehow "better" and shouldn't complain about a goddamn thing. Or something like that. I don't know the reasons behind the disability case or why they're on you about a job hunt (For all I know it's just really difficult right now or unnecessary or SOMETHING), but I don't think it's a good idea to use someone as a punching bag for venting frustration. Geez, I have certain family members who likes to rip on me about having a college education, BOTH parents, and a steady job, so they think it's A-Okay to say crap like "Ah, she think she got it like that" or expect me to be an ATM/Babysitter/Chauffeur BECAUSE I got it like that. Not to say that my situation is just like your situation, Pie, but I can at least try to understand you >__>;.

P.S. I can be the Asuka to your Shinji...just try not to do things if I'm in a coma >__>;

o-o; I can't think of anything to rant about besides how if I had a License to Kill I'd totally use it on a whole bunch of people.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You know that ol' saying "the grass is always greener on the other side"? I find that to be applicable in cases where people assume just because you have Characteristic A, Parents B, or Lifestyle C you're somehow "better" and shouldn't complain about a goddamn thing. Or something like that. I don't know the reasons behind the disability case or why they're on you about a job hunt (For all I know it's just really difficult right now or unnecessary or SOMETHING), but I don't think it's a good idea to use someone as a punching bag for venting frustration. Geez, I have certain family members who likes to rip on me about having a college education, BOTH parents, and a steady job, so they think it's A-Okay to say crap like "Ah, she think she got it like that" or expect me to be an ATM/Babysitter/Chauffeur BECAUSE I got it like that. Not to say that my situation is just like your situation, Pie, but I can at least try to understand you >__>;.

P.S. I can be the Asuka to your Shinji...just try not to do things if I'm in a coma >__>;

o-o; I can't think of anything to rant about besides how if I had a License to Kill I'd totally use it on a whole bunch of people.
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

Oh, fuck man, if a license to kill was legal, I'd be all fucking over it. If fucking James Bond can kill basically whoever the fuck he wants and only kills bad guys, what's the fucking point? No, you gotta think higher, think, "hmm, that guy pissed me off when he cut me off on the highway, I think I'll follow him home and blow his brains out. Then I'll just say he put me in a dangerous situation and I had to kill him and that will be that!" But no, Bond doesn't do that. He just kills sociopaths and serial killers and stuff. The kind of people that deserve to be killed, sure, but not as much as idiots. Stupid people deserve to be killed just as much as murderers, but no one seems to notice. I noticed. And I want to do something about it. I need a fucking license to kill, y'all!

I dunno, I just wanted to say how awesome it would be to have a license to kill, but also tried to turn it into a rant, and....that happened.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Yeah, that's pretty much the truth. I mean, there is only so many times I can throw the bird or pennies at DIPSHIT FUCKING NONSENSICAL BUTTCUNT driver until it no longer satisfies my rage meter.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Hey dad, not filing state taxes for fifteen years isn't a "legal gray area," it's called being a fucking moron, and because of your idiocy you're going to fuck me out of $1,500 per year in educational state grant money.

Douchebag.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

Speaking of morons...WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM. It's like everyone other than my friends is a complete FUCKING IDIOT. I'm sitting here telling someone to do something and they still can't figure it out. I ask a question and get an answer that has nothing to do with what I asked. I say "thank you" and I get looked at like I just told them to go fuck their mother sideways with a baseball bat with an electric eel wrapped around it. WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO GODDAMN STUPID?
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Because we're a rarity in the world of dumbfucks. Think Idiocracy, but without a soundtrack!

Ah, so, I had to deal with this bitchy old hag because she didn't understand why I couldn't tell her a damn thing about her husband...no...wait...EX-HUSBAND'S um...beneficial issues. If he didn't want you to know about them what makes you think I want you to? Broad even had the nerve to catch a hissy fit after I told her "I know, have your used-to-be hubby sign your permission slip and maybe we can do something, darlin'". It really got funny when I called the ex-hub -__-;.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Umm, hmm. This really didn't happen today, but last night. Totally got attacked for not texting someone and talking about them TO OUR MUTUAL EFFING FRIENDS, all the while knowing that HE DOES THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING. It's not like he texts me all the time, and I never respond to his texts. HE DOESN'T TEXT ME. IF HE'S NOT PUTTING IN THE SAME EFFORT THAT HE WANTS ME TO PUT INTO THE FRIENDSHIP, WHY SHOULD I!? -huff-
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Why is it every time I go to a local store to get games and CDs they either have absolutely nothing or more than I can possibly afford? It's never like, a good amount, which will keep me happy but not spend all my trade-in credit so I have more for next time...

Also, on a less serious note....FUCK OFF E. HONDA YOU CHEAP PIECE OF ASSBARF IF I SEE YOU DO THAT HEADBUTT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL HAVE CODY TAKE HIS KNIFE AND CUT YOUR FUCKING NUTSACK OFF AND LET DHALSIM FLAME IT UP BEFORE SHOVING IT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!!!!

(E. Honda pissed me off a bit* in Super Street Fighter IV earlier by using the same move over and over.)

*may or may not have been more than a bit
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

Fucking Resident Evil 5...I'm playing through a second time, and I'm starting to see why I never replayed it earlier. FUCKING SHEVA. Bitch always needs ammo, and I never have any BECAUSE I GAVE IT ALL TO HER. She really should have had infinite pistol ammo. I mean, I couldn't kill the first chainsaw guy because I ran out of ammo and she stood around like a dumbass. I finally found machine gun ammo and go back and the guy is laying there, so I get his key and he fucking gets back up, so I lead him to an explosive barrel and kill him because Sheva is staring at him in awe or something.

She was even dumb enough to walk into a tripwire and get blown up when I accidentally called her one time. WHAT THE FUCK CAPCOM.
  13. Nazo Moderator

I found RE5 pretty easy, really. And I only played RE: Code Veronica.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Resident Evil 5 was more rage inducing than anything else...mainly for what Venom said and HOW THE FUCK DOES ARMOR TAKE UP AN ITEM SPACE WHEN YOU'RE PHYSICALLY WEARING IT, IT'S A FUCKING PARADOX AND I DON'T LIKE IT AND WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BABYSIT SHEVA ANYWAY!? AT LEAST ASHLEY WAS EASIER TO DEAL WITH AND SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT HOT.

My rage for today is...I ran out of jolly ranchers. How the hell will I manage today?
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

So, Homefront. It's an excellent game, lots of fun, great story...BUT WHAT THE FUCK I COULD HAVE FINISHED IT IN ONE FUCKING SITTING. It's so short that it's barely worth a rental unless you have Gamefly because you could finish it in a day, send it back, and get something else. I mean, it's a great shooter, but jeez, it didn't last long enough to make it even worth 5 bucks. Because that would be about a dollar per hour. Granted, there's multiplayer, so other people must like that, but I don't play multiplayer because I have no internet at home. So I was stuck with a 5-ish hour campaign. It really throws off the pacing too, I mean, there's a lot of set pieces and emotional moments and whatever, but they're all one after another because the game is too short to space them out. Also, during one of the more "intense" moments of the game you can hear a Wilhelm scream (look it up) and it totally saps all the seriousness from the scene and replaces it with "lol that dude got blowed up."
  16. Nazo Moderator

Well, today was a fine day for Security. Not a lot of activity in the rover area of work, but a lot of business otherwise because of our mother's day special in the buffet. Was a pretty easy fucking day, just my feet are killing me. I get one day off then I have to do another three days in a row. ;-; I don't have time to re-cooperate my feets.

Though, of course, there's always bad shit. Both my feet make this, slightly painful popping feel when I take a step, and it's really starting to bother me.. And my Fallout New Vegas isn't working. Every time I try to start the damn game, it crashes. Idk if it's my hard drive or what, but it's fucked, so I'm out 30 bucks.
  17. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Hate the fact that living expenses have fucking SKY ROCKETED, but wages remain the same. It's ridiculous. This is underemployment at its finest, and if we don't fix it, we're looking at hell for the rest of fucking eternity in this goddamn country of ours.
  18. Nazo Moderator

Nooo, we'll be auctioned off to China in 2014
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

;__; Gas is so high...so terribly, terribly high. At least I've always been thrifty, so being cheap is second nature...though I don't want to be an Eleven 'cause of China! Or maybe a Twelve?
  20. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Almost 4 bucks a gallon here. I pretty much stopped driving because of gas prices.