Rainbow Deluxe's Q&A

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 1, 2009.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

What's your favorite kind of soda? XD
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I can never pick JUST ONE soda, so I'll list all the ones I like. >>

Diet Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Sprite Zero, Sierra Mist, Jones' Cream Soda, Root Beer, Ginger Ale, and Cheerwine.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

How many game systems do you own?
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Right now, just two. XBox 360 and a Nintendo DS. But soon I hope to be getting a Wii, which will make it three. I used to own a PS1, GameCube, SNES, and N64, but the PS1 is still in Cary, the GameCube was given to Anna's friend Jimmy, who I don't think has returned it yet, and the SNES and N64 now belong to Claire because Anna and I didn't want them anymore and we thought we'd be nice and give the older game systems to our younger sister.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

That's nice of you. Have you thought about getting a PSP?
  6. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Marvel or DC?

I always find peoples' answer to this interesting.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yes, I've thought about it, but I'm not exactly sure what I would get for it. I already have an iPod, which I can download both movies and songs to it, and I have a DS to play games on. I know that the PSP has different games, but I still don't see much point, other than saying "I have a PSP."

I've always preferred DC, mainly for Batman and Superman. When I was younger, I always enjoyed watching The Justice League, Batman: The Animated Series, and reading Batman since my mom was also a huge fan of Batman as well, and still is, though all of her old comic books were won over by my dad in the divorce.
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Bump because I want more questions.
  9. Nazo Moderator

No and she never will. >>

PSP's epically suck and are extremely fragile. Even with the new PSPs that are coming out, they still fail. Good graphics for a handheld, but sucky games and durability of the system itself.
  10. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

If you're clumsy, you shouldn't be using technology in the first place. That's the only logical reason one of yours or your friends' broke. That, or you're just being stupid. PSP has more to offer than a little bit of games. You can play ROMS on most of them if you follow certain guides.

Q: WHY DO I TAKE THE INTERNET SRSLY?
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

[IMG]

Okay, so my question is...out of a pairing involving you and myself...

Who will be the seme?
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

A: IDK LOL

You, Mai-Mai. >> I'm definitely uke material!
  13. Cletus Well-Known Member

What do you regret most in your life?

And, does it make you rage knowing Chris' favorite band is Dragonforce?
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

There are plenty of things that I regret most in my life and it would be hard to choose just one, though I'd have to say I regret things that happened in March of 2007 probably the most. Though that's when my life started to go uphill, it's also when it started to completely tear apart as well.

No. I like Dragonforce.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Did you miss me? XDDDDDDDDDD