Rainbow Deluxe's Q&A

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 1, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I did a thread like this in the OLD WF, and since I'm really at a loss for threads, I figured I'd try this one. Basically, you ask me a question and I'll answer it, though my rules have changed. I'm not going to answer personal questions, like things that I normally wouldn't answer in public. I'm not afraid of answering them, I just don't feel it's anyone's business but my own and whomever else is involved.

Other than that, fire away! 8D
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Do you like Mudkips?
  3. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Do you have any special talents?
  4. Nazo Moderator

That's a personal question, she clearly said she's not answering them.

Oh wait what? He's talking about like regular talents like juggling?

Carry on. :cookie:
  5. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

:oscar:

Talents like juggling, yes.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

They don't do anything for me.

I'm pretty good at writing and drawing.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well, draw up what you think we look like. Also, what's the best kind of pie?
  8. akugi touch the sky

If you had to lose one of yer five senses, and there was no way around it, which one would you be willing to lose and why?
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Did I mention I procrastinate a lot? >> I've had the idea for drawing a BAJILLION things, and I still haven't gotten around to it. And the best kind of pie is obviously apple pie!

Well, my sense of smell doesn't quite work that well now anyway, so I guess I'd give up my sense of smell. Besides, it allows me to work with guys who sweat all day and I don't have to bear their stink.
  10. Nazo Moderator

Yeah but, without the sense of smell, you can't taste. :confused: (no pun intended)
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

I can do without my sense of humor...I barely use it anyways but to make overt sexual innuendos, cheesy puns, and the occasional joke about someone's mother.
  12. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

I havent had a chance to see any of your artwork. Mind sharing them with me some time?

Q: Who's the biggest inspiration in your life?
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

She has a link to her DA page in her sig.
  14. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Ah, so much for me taking advantage of our signature privileges.
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A QUESTION, STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

>[ That wasn't a question for everyone to answer! Make your own Q&A thread.

That's actually a rather tough question to answer. I guess I'd have to say that my mom is the biggest inspiration in my life. Now, before Chris or Drew get upset over this answer, let me explain.

My ideals come before the Lorenzo-era. My mom has been a "single-mom" since I turned 5, and she's done amazing things with herself. She currently holds 4 jobs, one of them actually being her official job, and then the other three are side projects that she has to fall back on if her first job suddenly lays her off. She's had to fight courts and her own family members when they decided she wasn't a "fit" mom and tried to take Anna and I away from her. She went to court as well when her boss at Navant laid her off because he was in a bad mood that day. She's actually gone through more crap in her life protecting Anna and myself, and though I disagree with how she treats me at times, these are the reasons why she inspires me. I'd hope to be as great of a mother as she is, though of course with different perspectives than she has.
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

If you had to choose one girl here as a girlfriend [dating specifically] who would it be and why?
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, Gisele always said that if she was a man, she'd try and steal me away from Chris. xD Ugh. This question is so hard to answer! Srsly. I like all the girls here, but dating them? I'm not too sure. x.x I think it'd have to be a tie between Lizzie, Mai, and Gisele. Lizzie because I just love mah Lizzie and she'd be awesome to date. Mai-Mai because she's Mai, duh, and we could go uber-otaku and combine our powers! Plus, she'd just be awesome to date as well. Then, Gisele would bring the kinkiness to, well, everything. Plus, her long winded posts just turn me on so much! xD

Srsly. I can't decide between those three, and you're not gonna make me.
    1 people like this.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Lolz, fair enough. If you could go anywhere in the world and be alone with Nazo. Where would you go? All expenses paid of course.
  19. Nazo Moderator

Same question.
  20. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'd either say Japan or Germany. Japan because we both really want to go there, and Germany because I loved it when I went there, and I told Chris that I'm taking him with me next time I go.