Post your picture [img heavy]

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Show us what you look like!

[IMG]

Newest picture of me, with my red hair! Though, it doesn't really look red, more of the lighting putting a red tint than the actual color, but I promise it's red. ;-;
    PropMaster likes this.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Looks cool. I need to get someone to take one of me. So Waiting...
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

4. PropMaster Smurfly

One 1 person posting their pics wtf?
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

No one else is brave enough, I suppose.
  6. Nazo Moderator

The internet doesn't deserve to view my appearance.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Except that everyone already has considering my "Kat and Chris" thread I made back in 2008. >__> Just saying. :D
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

This is me...

Attached Files:

9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Check meh out, gais!

[IMG]
  10. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Lol you people. I knew what Kat looked like from way the fuck back when, didn't have any real cluse on you 2.

No, you don't get pics of me. Kat, if you find a way to steal them from facebook or something (conniving bitch, don't even. I know you're waiting for the opportunity to strike. :( ), you will find I show in your mailbox. And THEN your mailbox asplodes in pretty fire things!
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I wouldn't post anyone's picture without their permission!
  12. Nazo Moderator

You know... you REALLY shouldn't say things like that around me. Because, seriously, I'll do it man. And I don't really see the point of keeping yourself concealed on the net unless all your pictures are taken with an iPhone. They're already on FaceBook, bro. What's the big deal? It's like saying you're afraid to be named online by your real name, which half of us already know. Again, not seeing the point. Full name, maybe, but again, that's on your facebook.
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Yeah. But I've changed my privacy settings so that people I know see me, and that's it. Not sure if you recall, but there's a pretty decent reason I left WF in the first place. If you're gonna start shit w/ me too, then see ya.
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Andddd this was a surprise to Chris, because I didn't want to tell him anything about it. >> BECAUSE HE'D BE ALL "LOL NO DON'T." Despite the fact that it's my hair. Anyway.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Gonna be doing something else to it in a couple of days, so. Yeah. Another surprise. :D
    Nazo likes this.
  15. Nazo Moderator

I think it's sexy. Get off the plane when you get home looking like that and we might get arrested at the airport. Awwww yeah.

EDIT: Change your FaceBook profile picture to the third one. The first one makes me think of same face. >>

I hadn't been here for almost 2 years up until a couple months ago. So I don't recall lol. And I wasn't starting anything. Just saying that concealing yourself online is pointless and a sign of paranoia. At least the way you get all defensive about it points to that a bit. I myself don't like to so social networking, so I don't see a point in me posting pictures. That and I generally don't like taking pictures. But, I've posted myself here before. Either way, sorry if I offended you, brozer. I was just joking around. Plus I'm pretty sure if I really did post your shit here Kat would just delete it and banninate me.
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pretty much. :D
  17. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Uh huh. You'd be back in 20 min. amirite?
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'd probably ban him for three days or something. Maybe we should put that in the rules. Hmmmmn. >>
  19. FooAnna Member

20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

This was taken at Eastern when me and a couple friends had a fun day out. I'm excited to be going back in a week.

[IMG]

I RULE THIS WORLD FROM ATOP THAT ROCK WHICH I COULD NOT CLIMB ALONE!