PK's Q and A!

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Pie, May 4, 2009.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll be answering all of those questions you never wanted to know the answer to. Ask me anything from the my high score to my shoe size. Pretty much anything goes. Wahaha have fun...
  2. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

The world's greatest scientific genius...
    Just like my role model Professor Washu Hakubi...
    [IMG]
    I admire her intelligence and creativeness.
  4. Nazo Moderator

HER NAME IS LITTLE WASHUUUUU
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

You are Super Hawkeye fighting an evil overlord aptly named "Evil Overlord". In one hand he holds your favorite computer, in his other hand he holds your favorite game system, in yet another hand he holds your favorite snacks that you were going to eat later and in his hand nose (or nose hand) he holds Rika Furude. What do you do?
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

As for computers, they are easy to replace. Game systems are a little harder and some I've been looking for for about 10 years before I got one. Snacks, are easy to find and cheap. I don't know much about Rika Fujioka...so no go. In this case I'd go for my games but if it were Rika Furude I'd totally rescue the Niipah.

@Nazo, lolz...I love Little Washuuu...so smart and cute...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNb67kgPo0]YouTube - Little Washu's 20,000 Years v2[/ame]
  7. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

rofl I remember that episode! I'm not really into anime much anymore but I loved Tenchi Muyo. xD

Judging from your answers, I guess you're a really big fan of that series?
  8. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My bad, I did mean Rika Furude. XD
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

I am a big fan of it. I kind of want to be tenchi for a day.