Pandora Radio

Discussion in 'Music' started by Diabolikal Rapture, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

For those who don't know about it yet,

Pandora Radio

It's this freaking sweet internet radio (free) that basically you put in an artist, it find them and then plays other artists that are similar to the band you entered to begin with. You can do this with a few different "Radio stations" so you can a bunch of your favorite bands and switch stations depending on your mood. I find it awesome, I've been using it for an extremely long time. I actually met the guy who started it, I was at this convention and he gave me a card for it and said he was trying to get it off the ground, if I could check it out he'd appreciate it. We talked about some other stuff too, but I won't get into that because it doesn't really matter. Lol. But anyway. LISTEN.
  2. Big D Crippler Crossfaced to death

I usually use LastFM for such things. Sounds good though; I might check it out.
  3. PropMaster Smurfly

3 Years later I am replying...

I have a membership to Pandora One! The best music site hands down...
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I go to Pandora too. Great place for listening to what you already like, and finding new stuff too.
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

I've always used Last.fm for that, but I have checked out Pandora and it's pretty cool too.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I dig pandora as a radio site, much better system than Last.fm. However radio sites in general have little appeal to me. Not big on listening to what a program deems to be my next track.