Opposite Gender Thread

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Tentei No Mai, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

First, I need a new name as King. King Nekoko-chan doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of my people. Secondly, as for what type of guy I would be, I would probably be the pretty-boy, movie star type. WHO CAN STILL PACK A PUNCH IN MY ENEMIES' THROATS. -cough-
  2. Darth Arkas RC-1138

...Just sounds like you're raping your enemy(ies) orally.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

LOL. Not what I had in mind, but it works, too.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Queen of Lovely Charm has a ring to it, though I also like Musical Bondage Queen. The implications from that title is raveular.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

But I'm King, Mai! Not queen.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Those boots are sexy. And Kat, your name should be King Abutor which means to make full use of or abuse.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o So, King of Musical Bondage and Hot Pink Velveteen Rabbits then. It's all the same time to me since you get to wear a shiny crown and smack people with a crystal rod.

At least, that's my assumption.
  8. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I could picture that.
  9. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Peasant abuser.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, what are the peasants good for besides reminding the bourgeois and other upper level peeps what to do with their pent up rage?
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

You can always make them fight in your army.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Only if they're pretty, because then I'll just have canon fodder to contend with >__>
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Eh, was worth a shot. idk.
  14. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

So...I wonder if Zackarina will let me place dress up with his feminine body?
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Ooh, I hope so.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

I always figured you didn't wait for people to let you do stuff to them, Mai. >_>
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well...I like to give people a chance to say "no" before I alter/dress/molest/force/tie/etc. them. It's for the sake of fueling my sadism .-.
    1314110487561.jpg
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

In four days, I'll be reunited with my husbands and wife. <3
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

I never thought about that. Hearing them say no would make your dominance all the more...er, exciting, for lack of a better word.