Opposite Gender Thread

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Tentei No Mai, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm totally the butch one in this bizarre backwards relationship, and don't y'all forget it. >_>
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Then you'll be one of my husbands? You'll still bear my children, right?
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Yeah, I'm butch no matter which gender I am, so as a man...I'm so going to ooze machos and jizz. Get it, nachos and cheese? Machos and jizz? Come on, people, work with me here!

But like I said...penetrations, penetrations everywhere from me.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

I'll work with you working with me working with you. And we works it hard. Aww yeah.

And I'll bear your children Stephy, but I may be too busy getting it on with other people to help raise them, so you done been warned.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That's why I have to get a vasectomy-the sex will be my priority, not a bastard that I helped spawn.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh, that's fine, Venom. I have other husbands, and wives that can help raise the kid, and as long as you check in once a month, that's fine with me. ^________^
  7. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Once a month, for 30 minutes. An hour if Venom's feeling guilty for abandoning her child.

I'm not quite that sure about this whole reverse gender thing. It may be interesting to wear women's clothes (I have YET to understand the purpose of hosiery, but holy shit thigh high stockings/suspenders are hawt) and all, but Mai and all these other horny "males" are required to keep minimum 10 ft away from me. I'm not so keen on being penetrated, and certainly not violently like some of you. I don't think so.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1306267095088.jpg Basically, this is how Arkas's female transformation is going to play out, so I don't you'll have to worry about me trying to attack your drinking holes...unless I get desperate <___<. Then, it's a risk.
  9. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Oh, goody. I'm a tarp. Fan FUCKING tastic.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I like your boots *giggles* did you get them from Stripperella?
  11. Darth Arkas RC-1138

That's not even a proper pair of boots. Please.

[IMG]

THAT'S a pair of boots.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Now, THOSE boots are made for groveling and the occasional testicle smash <3
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

Them boots is made for walkin'.

ON UR FACE.
  14. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Well that there's a pair of boots then, isn't it?
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Evidently. I'm sure they have even more undiscovered functions as well.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I want those boots, but I know that I am far too short for them. T____T
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. Well, you could always modify the boots, right? Besides, those are must-have footwear and I'm not even into shoes like that (well, besides Converse and New Balances. which is an improvement, because I used to be about combat boots >__>).
  18. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Protip:

Cause I haven't done a lil research for my gf or anything. No, not at all.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Dude, I would fucking break my neck with the pointy heel ones. I can't even wear regular heels without tripping over something, but the thicker heel ones are freaktastical.
  20. Darth Arkas RC-1138

But they're hawt right?