Opposite Gender Thread

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Tentei No Mai, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

For some reason this thread is located on the remains of the Cursed Springs of Rainbow Mountain and all those that are in its territory become an entirely different gender! Check for tits/balls, because once was not there is now there and vice versa. So, the real question is...what are you going to with your new gender?
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Man. I have this fantasy all the time, and you bet your bottom dollar that I'mma be a man-whore. Gonna have sex with any person I can stick my dick into.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I don't know if I'm going to be fabulous or macho, but I do know that I'm going to follow your route! I'M GOING TO PLAY HIDE THE SAUSAGE UNTIL SOMETHING BURSTS!
    [IMG]
  4. Nazo Moderator

Same as Kat. I wonder how it feels to have a woman's orgasm and awesome shit like that. I also want to know how ti feels to just LAY THERE AND DO NONE OF THE WORK. I'd be a whore, but a safe whore. :3
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yeah, I'd like to be able to know how it feels not to worry about having a period, UTIs, and getting the hang of peeing from the same thing you stick in a vag or ass hole.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

FINALLY! PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE MY BABIES! It's what I've been waiting for. *happy tears of utmost joy*
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

And someone will carry on MY last name, and not the person I marry's. >>
  8. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

You know that can still happen. XD
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Yep, definitely would be a man whore. AND FUCK YEAH, NO MORE MONTHLY VISITS FROM AUNT FLO. Oh, and man, to actually pee while standing up without having to use both hands...that is so wicked. Also, Stepher's confirmed for breeder status <3. Gotta catch'em all? More like, gotta preg'em all!
  10. Cletus Well-Known Member

Use sex appeal to become one rich motherfucker.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'll even prey on cougars AND sugar daddies. I don't think my cock will discriminate outside of disease >__>
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm so happy that so many will bear my children!
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

In my experience women can get away with ANYTHING, so I'd pretty much do whatever the hell I want.

But yeah, sex is one of them.
  14. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Want to have my babies? <3
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'd probably run for president. Or become king of the world. Either one. >>
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ikusa-kun, can I wine and dine you only to spike your drink with various aphrodisiacs so you'd let me put it in you a little? I'd already be vasectomy'd, so no pregnancies from me! And suddenly, Stephers is like the alien guy from Species II-just gotta spread that seed >__>.

P.S. I'd vote for Nekoko-ch...I guess that'd be Nekosuke-kun.

P.S.S. Why are some of the Mortal Kombat fighters so goddamn lame in terms of design. I've just realized it, but there are way too many ninja-inspired designs in that fucker. Sure, Rain is like, cool and everything, but dress him like a surfer or something instead.
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

Same thing I do every night.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Nee, nee, Pie-chan...can I Brain your Pinky? Please?
  19. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd stay a virgin FOREVER!!!! Not even for Mai or Codfish...
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

You break my poor little, midgety heart. </3