Open for Business: The Nickname Thread.

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Tentei No Mai, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Hiyo, whoremuffins friends! Have you ever noticed how fabulous nicknames can be? I mean, they are used all the time here, so maybe you're feeling a little left out or feel the need for an handle upgrade (not that kind of handle, you slutbaskets smothered in white sauce). If so, please feel free to request for a nickname and if you have requirements for that nickname, let me know. I will be more than happy to accommodate you.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>> Hmn. I mean, I love Nekoko-chan. It's so cute! But, maybe another nickname would be nice to have, just in case--OH WAIT. Shadow Kat needs a nickname! Thar we go. :] So that's my requirement: a nickname for Shadow Kat.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You got it, Nekoko-chan! Let's give your Shadow a proper nickname! Let's see...I think Funeko Gekihou [IMG]is definitely good. Take the "Fu" and use the kanji for the number 2 (there are a number of readings for that particular kanji, I like this one), and of course "neko" means cat, so use the kanji for that. Together, you have something like "Second Cat" or "Twin Feline" which is of course what Shadow Kat is. Now, Gekihou sort of explains what kind of person Funeko is - use the kanji for violent to get "Geki" and use the kanji for mood to get "hou". So, Gekihou is something like a "Raging State of Mind" or just plain ruthless and abusive in all sorts of ways. Basically, you don't want to invoke Nekoko-chan's wrath or she'll switch to her other self >__>;.

Tell me if you like this idea and if not, I can always go with something else. Creativity demands flexibility, you know!
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Funeko and Nekoko, I like them both as a set. Plus I like that it would mean twin feline, considering that I'm not only a Gemini, but it means I have two sides to me!
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

I want a nickname!

I don't have any requirements. Just go for it.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Well, I thought about if I wanted to use the nickname I sort of generated for you already, but since I was really stuck on using it I decided to go with it.

Your nickname is Ikusa Dokugami. Ikusa is usually written with the kanji for "war" or "fight", but instead I split up I, ku, and sa into three different kanji to add depth. The kanji used for I can mean "famous", "conceited", or "admirable", while ku is written with the kanji for "torment" and sa is written with the kanji for "chains". So, combined, you get something along the lines of "Superb Agony Chain" and I got this idea from my daydream of you wielding some kind of chain-based weapon or attack since I think you like fighting games. I can also imagine you going "GET OVER HERE" Scorpion-style on a poor bastard >__>;. Now, Dokugami is more straight forward. The kanji used is comprised of the kanji for "poison" or "virus" and the kanji for "god".

So, there you have it! Now, if you don't like this I can always go with some other ideas that I've been toying with.
  7. Nazo Moderator

I'll take another nickname. One that you think describes me for srs in your own opinion of me. The last one you gave me was because of my favorite color and anime. GinRyuu.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, it took a while to formulate since I'm still going to use Ginryuu as the last name, but...I think Junya is the best choice. The kanji for Jun means "sincere", but also holds a meaning for "fear". Since I consider Kurisu-kun to be ardent and passionate about what he says and feel (at the very least he doesn't bullshit, so you'll never catch him agreeing with something that he particularly finds appalling) and can perhaps be scary if he's really into what he's doing...I think Jun fits well. Now, the kanji for ya means "arrow" and this comes from my thinking of him as being straight forward. Like, a straight shooter. Kind of punny, but it works.

So, there you go, Junya!
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I like Kurisu-kun better, in my opinion. >>
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm sticking with Kurisu-kun since that's what I'm accustomed to, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have an alternative name for those that think Junya is uber chic.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Wow, sweet! :D Thanks.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

So...mine is like, Superb Agony Chain of the Poison God or something? Pretty sweet, lol.

"GET OVER HE-Oh wait he died from the poison already."
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll take three...
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o; Do you have any specifications that you'd like for me to follow or do you just want me to go with whatever floats my boat? Either way is acceptable since in the end it's YOUR nickname!
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Go with whatever...and...Do As Infinity
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My first thought that came to mind was "what do I know about Pie and how do I dissect him" and two seconds later Muryo Kokubi popped up and I went "that's...not good, is it?". You see, the kanji for Muryou is made up of the "Nothingness" and "Thought" (well, that kanji means thought, but can also mean considerate, so it's more like, thinking instead of just one thought), because I couldn't think of anything that particularly stood out at first. But then I was like, "hmmm, now that I think about it he's very easygoing", so I changed Muryo to Ekishi.

Therefore, your nickname is Ekishi Kokubi. BREAK DOWN TIME -> Eki means "easy" while "shi" means to think or thought, but in a more...simple manner. Now, Kokubi is kind of a pun, but not really. I noticed that you like Washu, and since her last name is Hakubi which is comprised of the kanji for "white" and "eyebrow" I thought it would be fun to give you a last name similar to her's. So, Koku means "black" and instead of using the kanji for eyebrow I just used the kanji for nose since they have the same pronunciation. So, Ekishi Kokubi!
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

I like it ^_^!!!
  18. Cletus Well-Known Member

Give me a nick, baby.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm going to go with Kaki Nyosai, so let's start with the break down! The kanji for Kaki are comprised of "Good" or "Skilled" and "Strange". I get this weird vibe from Cletus, but it's actually rather nice, like it takes some finesse to seem off, but actually be rather cool. Nyosai is an alternative take on the word "slick" which is made up of the kanji for "like" (as in similarities) and "genius" or "age". I think he's the clever type and I like how Nyosai sounds anyway! Sure, it's not exactly a deep interpretation, but yeah!

Still have to figure out Pie's English nickname though besides Vapors >__>.
  20. Cletus Well-Known Member

Cool beans. It *does* take a sort of finesse and grace to end a conversation with "time to make like a bakery truck and haul buns" that many people simply do not have. I was born blessed, but don't get me wrong...it is a lot of hard work to maintain this coolness.