Once again, it's time for Rainbow Deluxe's Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That's because Emilio Estevez is fucking dreamy, ditto. DITTODITTODITTODITTO.

You wake up one morning to the sound of music even though your stereo/i-whatever/TV/radio is unplugged. Apparently, you're being abducted by a group of aliens. So, the question(s) pertaining this goes...

What is the music playing?

What kind of aliens are snatching you up?

What do you think their purpose for doing so is?
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Rather have a Lightweight Infinitely Powered Chainsaw or Beam Katana?
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

1.) "E.T." by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West
    2.) Green Lanterns!
    3.) They are taking me back to planet Oa, for I have been summoned to become Hal Jordan's wife and they are preparing me for the official ceremony. :D

Beam katana.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Which branch of the military would you join if you had to join one.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

What's your favorite color. *innocent smile*
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

Your favorite nickname.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My Little Pony or Rainbow Brite, which one would you want to star in, 80's Style?
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Do you like Strawberry Shortcake?
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Air force.

Carolina Blue.

It used to be kitten, which is what Drew used to call me, but now I love that Chris calls me by my nickname when I was a kid, Shmoo.

My Little Pony!

The kid's show/merchandise or do you actually mean the food? For the show/merchandise, eh, it's okay. I prefer Hello Kitty to be honest. If you meant the food, yes, I do! Anything with strawberries I love, since they're my favorite fruit.
  10. Nazo Moderator

Mah Shmoo. It's so daww
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

At least ask your Shmoo a question or two, you jackwagon!

If you could pick something to be intellectually gifted in...what would that something be? Like, being able to calculate any prime number within your mind (even if it's a 5 or 6 digit number) or a photogenic memory that is unrivaled.
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

It would definitely be having a photographic memory that is unrivaled! I would love to be able to just see like, an entire collection of DVDs and be able to spout them out when someone asks me what DVDs they or that person has.
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Y'know what makes me sad...?

YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD GO ON DOWN TO MAMBY PAMBY LAND WHERE MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME SELF CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YA JACKWAGON!!!!!

Tissue? *box throwing*

What's your fav Geico commerical? :D

Mai, you mean photographic. Which I almost misspelled typing this. True story.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF ABOUT THAT, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT TO CORRECT. lol, shaddap, at least I spelled photogenic right >__>;.

Nekoko-chan, how awesome is Mawaru Penguin Drum? And have you watched Uta no Prince yet, because I know you'll like it.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

How do you feel about Ouran?
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

There are actually a ton of Geico commercials that I love, but my mind brings up these two:

No, I actually haven't watched Uta no Prince yet, but I don't really watch much anime anymore. Though I am thinking about getting back into it! As for Mawaru Penguin Drum, IT IS AMAZING. I've only watched the first two episodes now, but any others that have come out, I'll be watching those as soon as I finish checking WF.

Ouran as in Ouran High School Host Club? It's one of my favorite animes and mangas in the world. In fact, I made a thread long ago in the Anime section that we used to have that no one ever commented on about Ouran. ;-;
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Giiiiiiirl, Mawaru PenDrum is totally on my top 3 for faves this season. By the end, we're going to baw, I bet!

If you starred in a slice of life anime, which archtype would you be? For example, would you be the genki/chipper girl with constant energy and can-do spirit or the quiet loner that hardly anyone talks to because she's either slightly weird or intimidating due to her intellect and general apathy?
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Which of my names here do you like the best?
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I think I would be the chipper girl with constant energy but has some deep, dark past that she only lets others get to know about her if she's really good friends. But she doesn't let the man get her down and perseveres whenever turmoil comes her way!

I like PKT, personally. Or PK.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

Blueberry or raspberry...