Once again, it's time for Rainbow Deluxe's Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

IN A MAI-RULED WORLD NEKOKO-CHAN WILL HAVE AUTHORITY OF SUCH THINGS! Want to be the Duchy of S&M, Cletus?

How big is too big when it comes to candy bars?

If you were in a polygamy-style marriage, where you are the only wife and had free reign over your husbands, who would your husbands be and would you mind if they do naughty things too each other?
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I normally use the really big cups. The bigger, the better! >__>

1.) I'm personally not a big fan of any king size candy bars, except for Whatchamacallits and occasionally Cookies and Cream. Any other candy bar? The regular size is just fine!

2.) The first part of this question is actually very personal to me, since this is something that I've thought about a lot. >> So yeah. Gonna go to the second part! Of course if I was in a polygamy-style marriage, I would have no qualms if they wanted to do naughty things to each other. In fact, because there's already so much angst between those that I would want in this polygamy-style marriage, it would pretty much be a given that they would have to get down and dirty with each other! And me, of course.
  3. Cletus Well-Known Member

Duchy is not a position, brother man. A duchy is territory ruled by a duke. I know these things because I need to for my D&D games. Yeah...I'm a badass, what of it?
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I figured as much <__<;. I don't even know what possessed me to say "Duchy" in the first place besides it sounding cute, but yeah, cute isn't always smart, eh?

If I was a polygamy kind of girl it'd be necessary for them menz to be touchy with each other as well as myself, so fuck yeah, Nekoko-chan! What is your favorite flavor when it comes to kool-aid, flavored water, and generic soda?
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Favorite flavor of ramen...
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Did it hurt when your hymen was all...y'know...de-hymen'ed?

Ramen made me think of Hymen and I don't find that to be the least bit weird >__>.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

A nice big bowl of chicken hymens...YUM...

Anyhow...Do you read much?
    Do you TLDR from time to time?
  8. Cletus Well-Known Member

What kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl?
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pretty much any blue flavor of a drink is my favorite. Blue Gatorade, Powerade, Kool-Aid, etc. But Pink Lemonade for Kool Aid comes in at a close second! For flavored water, mainly Dasani's flavored water (only way I can drink Dasani) is Grape, and generic soda well, umm. The genericy flavors? Rofl. >>

TERIYAKI CHICKEN. NO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FLAVOR. I FREAKED OUT AT A LITTLE GIRL BECAUSE FOOD LION WAS OUT OF IT AND SHE WAS LOOKING AT ME FUNNY. What sucks is that they don't sell it down here. ;____;

Yes. It hurt like a bitch. I had to tell Andy to stop and we'd have to try sex again later. ;-;

1.) Yes. I'm constantly reading. In fact, half my co-workers get aggravated at me for reading at work, because all they wanna do is talk to me, and they know how much I hate it when people talk to me when I'm reading. It's like "Hello? I'm reading here, go bother someone else." Though I'm slowly getting into talking to people, but I still half the time want to kick them in the face for talking to me while I have my book.

2.) Nope. I always read everyone's long ass posts. Mainly because I always want everyone to read mine, and it would be hypocritical of me to get pissed at someone for not reading everything I wrote, yet then not read all of their posts.

A man with a broken heart.
  10. Cletus Well-Known Member

I see, I see. Can you bring yourself to finish reading this post I made on Grave's site in one sitting?
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, man, I fucking HATE IT when people bother me during a reading rainbow session. Especially when I'm at work, on break, and all some jerk want to do is ask me assy questions like "DURR DID YOU WATCH THAT SIMPSONS EPISODES?" because apparently looking at words is a signal for me "Why, yes, please do allow yourself to shit up my concentration as I figure out how one can mistake his wife for MOTHERFUCKING HAT, GOD, LEAVE ME ALONE". Rage issues are abundant in Mai Land today.

Do onions make you cry?
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

What makes you want to cry?
  13. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I actually read that post when you posted it, I just never posted in the thread because, well, I didn't know exactly how to respond to it. xD My favorite part was when you said Tojo would probably join forces with Grave.

Only if they're put on the food when I specifically ask for no onions! Rofl. No, onions don't make me cry. But I can't stand the smell when someone is chopping them up, either, so I usually just stay out of the kitchen until they're done cooking.

I have to tell you that I am a very emotional person. Anything, and everything can make me cry if my heart strings are tugged hard enough. Though, lately, even when I'm hurt or upset, I haven't really had the urge to cry. It seems that I can only use my tear ducts when watching something emotional (whether it be happy or sad.)
  14. Cletus Well-Known Member

The part that always makes me laugh when I reread the post is "If this memo is authentic, it tells us that if Grave Wisdom gets his way, I might very well die a slow and painful death."

So, if you could live in either a medieval fantasy world or a futuristic sci-fi world, which would you prefer?

Would you have sex with the character in my avatar? I would, over and over again.
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Umm. He seems too depressed to want to have sex at all. Plus, he kinda reminds me of a mime, and I don't like mimes. >>
  16. Cletus Well-Known Member

Way to bail on my first, and more important question. Shame on you.

EDIT: He does look depressed doesn't he? I never noticed before.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Who's cuter: Totoro or Pikachu?

What is your favorite fighting game character and would you do him/her/it?

Which was better: 80's Fashion or 90's Fashion?
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I would prefer to live in a futuristic sci-fi world, just because I imagine being able to fly to other planets, and also having contact with other life forms outside of Earth.

1.) Pikachu, only because I've never been a big fan of Totoro. Now if you said Pikachu or Calcifer, Calcifer would have my vote.

2.) I actually don't play a lot of fighting games, though whenever I would play Mortal Kombat at the arcade or something, I'd always pick Mileena, but only because I loved her purple outfit. Would I actually do her? I'm not sure, honestly. >>

3.) I prefer 90s fashion over 80s, only because I hated the 80s hair styles.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Who the hell WOULD do Mileena without being afraid of getting something bitten off?

Which was the better "Molly" movie- Pretty in Pink or The Breakfast Club?
  20. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I have more pull towards The Breakfast Club than I do Pretty in Pink, even though I love Pretty in Pink. I'm mainly drawn to Emilio Estevez, though. >>