Okay, so who ya rooting for on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Other Media' started by Legend Saber, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

This topic should need no introduction. Who are you cheering on to win this Sunday?

Being a Pittsburgh native, obviously I'm going to say the Steelers. We've been kicking some major ass the last couple years, and by god we'll continue that trend into this year.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm expecting Zack to post anytime now, but as for me? I don't know, I was never into watching sports >__>. Which is fine since that means mai haanii won't be harassing this Sunday.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Green Bay Packers!
  4. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Pittsburgh, 30-27.

I can see Green Bay up 27-23, but Big Ben will pull a miracle out of his ass like he always does. Either way, this'll be a great Super Bowl.

EDIT: If the Steelers do win the Super Bowl, they'll be a fucking dynasty, and Roethlisberger will be a clear cut HoF'er. I hope my Eagles can do the same in the next couple of seasons.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Steelers and Greenbay are two of my favorites but I'm gonna go Steelers more this time.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

BAM, IN YO FACE, DAVID. PACKERS ALL THE WAY.
  7. Lucifer Satanica New Member

My team is the Eagles and they of course didn't make it :/

Don't like the Steelers or Packers, though...If I had to choose, I would have preferred to see the Steelers win. I don't know what it is about the Packers but I hate them so much.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yep, pretty much. Wish I could say, "But at least we put on a good show!" But the Steelers pretty much sucked major ass. Being 18 points down at one point, it's a wonder we were only one touchdown away from winning in the last minutes.

Had tons of fun watching with my sister and her boyfriend, so it's all good =D
  9. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

So, I'm the idiot that made a slap bet with my friend. I bet on the Steelers.

My face will be red this week. Sigh..
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Are you still feelin it dude?
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Are you still feelin it dude?
  12. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

So, far only one. And it was video taped. Apparently everyone's having a laugh over it on facebook. This is why I don't have a facebook.

Sigh...4 more to go.
  13. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

So, far only one. And it was video taped. Apparently everyone's having a laugh over it on facebook. This is why I don't have a facebook.

Sigh...4 more to go.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Can we see that at least?
  15. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

If I get it..Maybe