Ok guys, here's whats up...

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by ProtoJMB, Oct 6, 2006.

1. ProtoJMB Gone

Well as you may have seen, I am no longer administrator here. This happened because of a little mixup, and misunderstanding (all of which has been resolved). I am back though, and thing are beginning to get back to normal for me. I was just through a big move, and now I am getting settled.

Anyhow, it's kind of a blessing in disguise because I had been thinking about stepping down as admin anyhow. I feel that the front page is majorly lacking the fresh news that it needs. As News Chief I can focus JUST on that. I believe Grave has been doing a good job so far, and that Evangelion will be great as well. So I am not gone, but just re-shifting my focus. :)
  2. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Welcome back , glad your here and I will try my best to help keep up with the news!
  3. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well said Proto, and I wish you luck with your new (err, sort've...) venture! :)

Trudy: You've been great with starting new topics, but none of it has been posted on the main page. That's the thing we're trying to turn around. Whenever we find a good article, it needs to be posted on the front page...so that it get's some use.
    1 people like this.
  4. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Ok I will work on it, just having probs figuring out how to use the front page, read all those articles but I guess I am still a little computer illiterate any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated and put to good use.
  5. Yeah I gotta start doin the news again. I've completely forgot about it :(
  6. ProtoJMB Gone

Ok lol well after a little re-shifting, my position is changed to Webmaster. Meaning not only am I in charge of news, and the front page, I also help the Admins take care of things that need fixing around the site. So if non of the admins are around, and something needs fixed, I can generally take care of it.
  7. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Cool. Lol. I am glad you finally found a position that you like.
  8. Tektite New Member

A webmaster, good to hear Protoman.
  9. Ghastly Stuff.

I love you.