Now Playing

Discussion in 'Music' started by Pie, Jul 25, 2009.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

This thread is for letting us know what you have playing whether it's a song, movie, game or whatever.
    I have Cherry Blossom Color Season from Katamari Damacy playing. In my DS it's got Sonic Rush.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I've been playing Final Fantasy VII a lot lately.

Working on a perfect file.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm not playing it right this minute, but I've been working on Chrono Trigger for SNES. I'm at the point where I could go to the final boss, but I want to do everything I possibly can first.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I've been working on beating all of Mario Kart for the Wii. :]
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm watching Inuyasha. In my DS I'm working on time attack on Sonic Rush. I'm finding it hard to beat my Blaze times with Sonic.
  6. Overdrive New Member

I'm working on Ys Book I and II for the Turbografx-16 on the Virtual Console. I've beaten Ys Book I and II for the Turbografx-16 numerous times, just not on the Virtual Console.

I'll then be doing speed runs of it for when I get a camcorder to submit it to Twin Galaxies as one of the judges lives in the same city as I do.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Jet Set Radio Future, Grace and Glory
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

A port of Final Fantasy I via Final Fantasy Origins, on the Playstation.

I've been meaning to beat this game for a while now, but kept getting stuck in the file I already had, so I decided to just start over with a new party. Decided to go mostly with magic users this time around, with a Warrior/Red Mage/Black Mage/White Mage as my party. It's a fun game, I just wish the encounter rate wasn't so damn high.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Now playing (music):

Song: Frailty of the Flesh
    Artist: Hatchet
    Album: Awaiting Evil
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Length: 4:18

Now playing (video games):

Eternal Sonata (since I finished Chrono Trigger last night)
  10. Dr. Smurf So far gone

Calvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Music:

Dawn of Dissent
    Timelord
    Regeneration
    Power Metal
    6:26

Games:

Chrono Cross, mainly.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Listening to Dirty Harry by Gorillaz
    Playing Evony
  13. Overdrive New Member

Going to start working on Disgaea DS, and once I get a VCR I'll be pumping out a ton of records that I know I can accomplish.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I think I'll do the same. I've seen a ton of games with world records I've beaten for fun. It'll be a piece of cake for some of them.
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Music:

Into the Fire
    Firewind
    The Premonition
    Power Metal
    6:30

Games:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (beating All-Star mode with all chars)
    Sonic Adventure (finished Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles, started Amy)
  16. Venom Well-Known Member

*bump*

I was about to make one of these until I saw it was already here. If we're going to like, not be dead, then we pretty much have to have one of these. Every forum does.

Now playing (games):

I finished Fallout: New Vegas earlier, so I'm going to try to finish Epic Mickey and start something else, though I haven't decided what, specifically. Either Arc Rise Fantasia or Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. Or Nier. Decisions, decisions...

Edit: Or Alpha Protocol. Goddamnit I have too many games to finish.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

OH, MY GOD, PICK NIER, PICK THAT ONE! I really liked that game. The gameplay can be a bit brutal at times, though but as far as music and storytelling goes...Triple A class stuff.

The only console type game I'm playing is Radiata Stories. Otherwise, I'm playing Golden Sun DS, Valkryia Chronicles II, that fangled Fate/Stay Night RPG known as Fate/Extra, Lumines II, Y's SEVEN, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Still working my way through Cave Story.
  19. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

TECHNOOOO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9nFNd3zqk]YouTube - Tiesto Feat Diplo - C'mon (Orginal Mix Come on) HD Audio[/ame]
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

Music: Cold as Ice by Firewind

Games: Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, soon to be others (as soon as I decide what else to work on)