Nico Nico Douga...

Discussion in 'オタクの大学 [Otaku University]' started by Pie, Jan 13, 2011.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

How do I do that? I've tried to make an account there before but the moon runes are so tricky that I can't get it to work. Maybe if someone translated some of the words.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, so you want to sign up for some Nico Nico Douga goodness, eh? Good call. It's nothing too complicated, but I can't remember if there's a tricky process to it or not >__>. So, let's try something like this

Creating an Account on Nico Nico Douga - Jean-François Im

This should be pretty useful, but if you're still having issues with it I'll be more than willing to help with the specifics.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

The process was slightly different but the translations still applied. Thanks a lot Mai Mai.

Now now, any tips tips for browsing browsing Pixiv Pixiv?
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

As in signing up and being able to search the R-18 stuff? Oh, that's pretty straight forward! Just in case...Signing Up On Pixiv - Shuushuu

However, if you're more interested in HOW to search for specific stuff...easiest way to simply use kana for the searching. Download JWPce JWPce Support Page Updates History which is basically a text editor that'll allow you to type kana and even kanji. So, let's say if you were looking for art on Ika Musume you would just type in the kana for that which is really simple, but if you were looking for something that's in English...well, you'll have to get your romaji on. Either way, I'm more than willing to help!
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I got around to finding R-18 on Pixiv ages ago. I'm more looking for art styles I guess as the rest I just blind navigate the tags until I see what I like.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

As for art styles...hmm. I'm not too familiar with specific terminology, so I just type in the kana/kanji for words I do know and go from there. Tell me something specific that you'll looking for and I'll try to help you.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I guess that saga was short lived. I lost my password and forgot my recovery answer. Better luck next time.