New Paranormal TV Shows!

Discussion in 'Area 51' started by William, Oct 14, 2011.

1. William Well-Known Member

I cannot believe that this Apartment still exists.

Okay... Time to see if anyone has seen or is interested in either of these two shows:

First one...

It's called American Horror Story. Only two episodes out so far [airs every Wednesday - I download 'em though since I don't get FX] but it's AMAZING. It's kind of like a mix between Insidious, Amityville Horror, and Stephen King's Rose Red IMO.

You can watch the first episode [Pilot] here:

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs

A little about the plot:

Trailer:

------------------

Then there's... Paranormal Witness. This show is basically supposed "real stories" told by the people who were involved in the stories, but the scenes are recreated by actors for the dramatic effect.

Fake stories or not, the show is actually highly entertaining and somewhat creepy.

Here's a trailer for that:

==================

If anyone else has some shows they found interest in that they would like to share, feel free. Or if you'd like to comment on either of the above shows, that'd be great too.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Paranormal Witness creeps me the fuck out, because I do believe in the supernatural >__>. I haven't watched American Horror yet, but I'm totally considering it!
  3. Nazo Moderator

I believe in the supernatural I just don't believe any show that "witnesses" it is legit. Ghost Hunters, though, is a fucking cool show.
  4. linchen New Member

9 May 2012 – oakley sunglasses knockoff 40. In Stock: 888. Add: foakleys oakley sunglasses knockoff 40. Model: oakleys knockoff 40. Price: $12.90. Weight: 0g ...