New guy, checking in.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Phunky Philosophy, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Found this place via google(yeah right) and I decided it looks really nice and warm and I might post here for a bit. I look forward to meeting all of you ^___^
    1 people like this.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Hello new guy, prepare to be assraped when Mai shows up. But 4 cereal, nice to see you back. We'll all whip this place back into action.
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

lol, surprised to see you here. xD

Welcome back all the same though, man. Hopefully we get make this place alive again.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Welcome to WireForums, new person! >_>

Srsly. Welcome back Wiki. << Maybe you can help in my domination to become admin!

Mai-Mai probably won't be coming back for a while. Her real life is actually getting the better of her right now, which I'm glad for. None of us need to be on the internet for too long.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

If you can get more people to show up Kat-chan then you might have your wish...Wahahaha

XD
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, Riddles has come back! And so has Drew. A couple more people should be back soon, too. If I can take their word for it. >>
  7. akugi touch the sky

you act like i actually did shit last time i was here. i posted a max of what... 50 posts? IF that.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well next time bring some something a little beefy, a little noodly. Ramen maybe? But seriously, we value all members here at WF.