New apartment.

Discussion in 'Apartment Block' started by Phunky Philosophy, May 22, 2008.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Why do statistics even matter?

If Legend doesn't agree to the apartment, it's probably never going to happen.

Simple as that.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I still don't want it. Having a forum where banned members can post sort of defeats the purpose of banning them to begin with, in my opinion.
    1 people like this.
  3. The Bill tf2 is a good game

No thanks.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Please expound. In not one way does it defeat the purpose because they still are banned from the main board.

Only thing I see wrong with my post was me calling him an idiot. He shouldn't be allowed to hide his past if he thinks banned members fail so much.
  5. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

When a member is banned, it means we don't want them here. Or at least that's what it means in theory. If you want to talk with Banned members so much make a Proboards or whatever and link it in your sig.

No, you're really starting to get out of line in that regard. Every single time someone disagrees with you the first thing you say is "FUCK OFF YOU STUPID IDIOT. YOU'RE SO FUCKING RETARDED FOR THINKING THAT."

It's about time it stopped.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I offer valid reasons, I just spice them up a little bit. I will stop if its a big deal.

Think about why it is that we dont want them here. We dont want them messing up the boards, we dont want to talk to them, we dont want people being forced to listen to what they say. With this idea you are getting all of the pros you get with a banning without the nasty side effect.

And also:
    can be considered just as insulting as calling someone a fucking idiot. Just because one has "Bad words" doesnt change anything.

In fact, that is also a bait since he since he went out of his way to make the comment knowing I would reply(Which I didn't)
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

No, you don't. Your entire argument boils down to "We should have them here because it would be neat!"

There's no positive reason for it. All you can do is argue the multitude of negative reasons for it, and even then you can't provide a good reason to actually go with it. If you want to talk to banned members that much, make another forum and link to it in your sig.

GOD. Maybe we should start treating all the members here like five year olds and begin deleting every single post that has a PG-rated word in it.

There is a difference between making a snide remark and calling someone a "FUCKING STUPID JACKASS!!!!" followed by "YOU INBREDED RETARD," and if you can't see that difference then I'm not exactly sure what else I can say.

Except that, you know, calling someone an outright 'fucking stupid jackass' is just a tad worse than the quote you posted. Regardless of what you think.