My Photoshop. [IMAGE HEAVY!]

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Lanza Well-Known Member

You think I paid for Jasc PSP? It's not exactly cheap software.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

LOL...I got my Paintshop for free from a sales rep a few years back. Gotta look for my copy...
  3. The Liztress Poison Pink

I would pirate it... But I don't have the proper connections and I haven't flashed my boobs enough to get it free... Though it would be nice.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Okay, so Lithium showed me a vector image with a fantastic background. So I kinda took the idea, and made my own thing. This is, however, a rough draft. I didn't use my full skill on it, but this is just to show an idea of what it'll be. :)

NOTE: Ignore the text. It doesn't match it, I know. It won't be there in the real thing.

[IMG]
    1 people like this.
  5. The Liztress Poison Pink

Nazo, that is awesome. Too bad, I love the moon picture so much it's the permanent wallpaper for the computer.
  6. Nazo Moderator

Aww, you still have that up? That's so cool! (...maybe I should acknowledge compliments... nah.) Thank you, Lizzy. :)

And also: The final version. There's no text. Just simply design.
    [IMG]
    2 people like this.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Chris, seriously. That. Is. Amazing.
    1 people like this.
  8. Nazo Moderator

^_^

For once; I know it is.
  9. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Awsome, I need to do some sort of photoshop now I think.... I'ma go see what I can find. Can't let you do it all! Awsome work though, really/
  10. Nazo Moderator

Thank you. :)
  11. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

The main body of the thing should be brighter and having much more light on it. That would definitely make it look more realistic.

Something like this:
    [IMG]
  12. Nazo Moderator

Btw, I like the quote you got there in your sig. If you read closely, you'll see it's joking matter.

"There is no god to not believe in. Hahaha, joke/loop hole. And, you searching back for old posts like that is kinda creepy...

As for the Sun, that was done ... when? Idk, but as for it, I'm not remaking it. I didn't like it to start with, but I liked the moon, which I will redo sometime or another.
    1 people like this.
  13. Nazo Moderator

Meh. I'm trying to make a black hole in space and have it drawing in stars and stuff, but I can't model it right quite yet. Anyway, here's what I've got so far. :\

[IMG]
    1 people like this.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Bump. Damn, I remember back in the day when this thread got a lot of attention. XD

Yeah so, this are my second attempt at a black hole. Enjoy.

(Don't know if this will be the final result though. I still don't like it.)
    [IMG]
    1 people like this.
  15. Nazo Moderator

So I decided to put the Black Hole on hold until I get better brushes. So in the mean time, I'm stuck on this whole space theme going on. So, what I did was, some people didn't like the other planet one, as it was too bright. Agreed. That is why I made this one. It's not as great, and I will be making a third planet one sometime to match the first one, just in a negative boundary. :) Anyhow, I give you the Twin Sisters.

[IMG]
    1 people like this.
  16. Crossover Unoriginal Gangsta

Are you obsessed with rendering the solar system?
    1 people like this.
  17. Nazo Moderator

Pretty much. >.>
    1 people like this.