My phone does not have a clock

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Archangel Sabre, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

So every time I get out of signal, the time goes away and my phone just says "Searching ..."

Luckily, the only time it ever really happens is at my college.

Unfortunately, 80% of my college is a dead zone. Other 20% is iffy.

Stupid fucking phone. -kicks-
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Dude, I totally feel that. On my campus there are only a few places where I don't have signal, but some of them are the weirdest places. There are two squares of sidewalk where no one can get a signal, and when I'm in my dorm, I have two bars max. Everyone has that problem here.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

It's because, being that you're in a college, your phone is searching for ways to expand it's own knowledge while you expand yours.

So it can take over the world. Or at least your pocket.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1311724360582.jpg is all I have to say about that there phone of yours, Sou-to! Back in my college days I didn't have a cell phone, but I do remember mai haanii bitching about how some places like the canteen had sucky reception >_>.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

My phone is a home phone...so no tetris...
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My phone doesn't have games, because it's a loser. And I don't get service on the first floor of the Student Center, but I do everywhere else in the Student Center.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

My phone doesn't have any games, but that's mostly because I just don't bother downloading them. If I wanted to play games I'd bring my PSP with me. If I need to be entertained with my phone, that's what the Internet is for.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I like messing with my comrade's iphone because of the youtube feature. It's a great way to kill 30 minutes or so when we're in...say, a beauty salon and she just wants me there for support/slavery >__>;.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My friend Jamel has an iPhone, and I frequently steal it to play Robot Unicorn Attack. I have the top five high scores.
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

I have Sonic the Hedgehog on my phone, but my phone's screen makes it shit to play. I shoulda downloaded Tetris, but I'm a damn fool. Not that I can't still download it, but I'd have to pay money for it. And I have Tetris at home for freebies.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I absolutely love Tetris. It's one of my favorite games ever.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

True dat. Simple, yet more complex than it lets on, and hella addicting...that always equals a good game. Kinda wish I still had Tetris DS, easily the best version of Tetris ever...but I heard Ninty is making a Tetris for 3DS, so that ought to be just as good if they take what they did with Tetris DS and make it even better.
  13. Nazo Moderator

You can get tetris on your phone.. :cookie:
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I gave my sister my old tetris for gameboy...
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I used to play this visual novel (did I just say visual novel?) called Surviving Highschool a lot on my comrade's phone. I think it's downloadable on the DS now >__>.
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

I was working on a few visual novels a while back and completed a few but alas there wasn't much use for them in the end. Anyone else play em?
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Visual novels are fun! Or rather, I love to read and to look at pretty pictures while listening to awesome music, so yeah. I have a huge backlog, though.
  18. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

My dad has been playing Tetris a lot lately. He still has a Game Boy Color that he plays Tetris DX on. He has something like 2,000,000 lines on it.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>_> My father thought a PSP was some form of STD, so I'm a little envious that your father plays Tetris, Sou-to!
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My dad never got past the PS2 and GameCube. -________-