My next project.

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Nazo Moderator

Yar, so. Kat finally decided to get Photoshop back. Woot! Now, I can learn from teh best. In fact, this ol' dog was taught a new trick just last night. The swirls around the beam, are NOT brushes. They are a simple drawn line with a shear effect to it. Out of all my time in photoshop, I never knew that was there... -_-;; Anyway, Kat taught me the trick, and I told her if I use the trick in a serious art, I'll specially thank her, HOWEVER, this is just a rough draft, a practice to see what I may be able to do with them. The design idea is just as that of the Ethereal Burst re-make, though, with some new effects, and a new idealistic design. Remember, this is only a rough draft so don't rate me. XD

Also: I'd like to point out, you may be seeing a bit of beam-like/burst-like graphics going on nowadays. It's my style--Abstract Bursts/Beams. Sure, I can do other things, but this is what I'm good at, I guess. In sigs is a different matter, and a different use of my skill. I'm not the best, (duh) but I do try. And what I like, I tend to go off on it like a bat out of hell, as you may have noticed with the space theme I had going about a week ago. Anyways, this is the rough draft, the final won't come for a while, I modeled this for three hours, and itself is incomplete... So when the final comes, I'll be sure to post it.

The name of this will be simply; "Celestial Beam"
    [IMG]
  2. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Ohhh... pretty :# looking forward to the final thing ^_^ ... whats shear under again...? >.> I forgot
  3. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

ELA ELA CTHULU!

It's lovely, man...but it still looks like Cthulu is out to rape us all!
  4. Nazo Moderator

Lol. >.>

Yeah, the final won't be here for a while. This shit aint easy without brushes, but Goddamn it's fun. :)
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Maybe I shouldn't have told you how to do that. xD It looks awesomely amazing though.
  6. Nazo Moderator

I WILL WHORE IT!

Teach me more. >.>
  7. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Dude, you know what this actually reminds me of?? It seriously looks like Vaan's Red Spiral...so therefore it wins. :D Don't get me wrong, I hate FFXII, but I, at least, can admit that the mist quickenings were cool as shit!
  8. Nazo Moderator

FFXII*