My fish KNOWS

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Archangel Sabre, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

When it comes time for his twice monthly 100% water change, all I have to do is pick up the net and he darts off like a freaking rocket. Poor wittle Sefire, I dun wanna scare you, but I need to change your water! So stop running from me dammit! >_<
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My beta, Carson, gets his water changed once a week. I don't have a net, so I use a one cup measuring cup to house him while I change his water. He flips out when I try to get him in the cup, but when I try to put him back in the little tank, he wants to stay in the cup. It's kinda funny. XD
  3. Nazo Moderator

I really don't get the point of naming a fish.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> It makes sense to name a fish unless it rests upon a dish. Oh, my God, look at me go!

My aunt gave me a goldfish and the necessary equipment back when I was a lass, but my God did it die fast. Poor little Lucifer...or was it Judas?
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I name my fish because it is my pet. It is the only pet I am allowed in the dorms, and he's something like my friend, albeit a very lethargic, lazy one. I also named my houseplant. His name is Kitty. He and Carson are best friends.
  6. Nazo Moderator

Ah, so you're a crazy person?
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Some day I'll be a crazy cat lady, I'm sure.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I want to be the crazy old lady with a gun fetish, because I totally want to shotgun blast a couple of mofo children for trampling over my lawn >__>.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Speaking of fish: Cerah's fish, Clapton, Kristal's fish, Milton and my fish, Carson, went on a date tonight. With each other. There are pictures on facebook. It was quite wonderful. Oh, there's also a video.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Like naming a frog Ben or Johnny, right? Who does that. >__>
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Shoo, don't be hatin' on someone for namin' a lil' ol' fish, dawg. It don't mean they's trippin'.

...I dunno, I just wanted to say that.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Way to be ghetto.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My ebonics is a tad weak, Ikusa-kun. Mind helping me study, so I know how to communicate with family members during KFC Day?
  14. Venom Well-Known Member

Shit, son, I help ya any way I can 'slong as u invite me over for dat KFC day, biatch. Gonna get me some o' dat secret recipe shiznit, fo realz.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Do fishes pee?
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Holy moley, do they pee? I mean...it had never crossed my mind until now. Wow.
    1232024515310.jpg
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I... have no idea... I... wow. Google?
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Omigawd I never want a fish for a pet ever again >__>.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

I need to go fishing with someone sometime just so I can catch one and say "I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish."

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You don't even want to know. I mean, my reaction folder is a complete and utter pile of travesty and debauchery >__>.