Member conflicts

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Darth Arkas, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Arkas RC-1138

A rule should be in the process of being added, but I'd like to make a statement. Consider it official.

If you have any problems w/ another member that you cannot handle on your own and think it's important/serious enough to warrant staff attention, PM either myself or Legend. We'll ensure that it gets taken care of to the best of our decision making (which seems to have been unsatisfactory no matter what we do as of late. I dun get it. *shrug*).

That said, threads made about banning Member X or having disciplinary action taken against them will be deleted soon as we see it, and the member temp banned. The length of time for the ban will be at our discretion, on a case by case basis, because we don't plan to see these threads at all. Just freaking PM myself or Legend. It's ok. I tend to keep my inbox relatively empty. Alternatively, if necessary, you can contact me via AIM, MSN, or Xfire. I'll copy/paste the log. PM is preferrable, however. It's almost guranteed to deliver properly.

-AK
    2 people like this.
  2. Or...Ya know, You could...Let others PM Grave and Trav and Prop. Of course...
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I approve. Oh wait, because I already do that. >>
  4. Ted Owls don't lie.

I assume that by "Deal with it", you mean that baseball bats and brass knuckles will be involved?

Cuz that would be awesome.
  5. Nazo Moderator

Sounds like a plan.

But yeah, understood. I guess.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

*In announcer's voice*

In 2008, a group of Administrators for the Wireforums message board got fed up with the ongoing conflicts produced by the members of the board. They decided to do something about it.

Donning their badass leather jackets, fingerless gloves, and a portable tape player with a mix tape of great ass-kicking songs, they gathered their weapons and set on on a mission to bring these conflicts to an end.

The called themselves...the A-Team.
    _

But, in all seriousness, I agree with you guys. Conflicts should not be settled on the board, and should be settled in PMs by an administrator and not other members. I'm not just saying that because of the recent conflicts, because I haven't even been here in almost a week. That's how it should have been from the beginning.
    3 people like this.
  7. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

It's a crying shame when you need to turn to higher authority to deal with your problems with members like a little kid needing an adult. Can't handle it outside the forum on your own. But this is better than nothing, I guess.
  8. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

Now that you mention this, I have a member conflict I'd like to bring to authoritative attention.

Liz stole my lunch money. :(
    1 people like this.
  9. Socks Mahoney きげん 痴熊 - Kigen Sakuma (Humorous Pedobear)

Can I have Litium's moderator spot?

Oh, and, uh, I've got a problem with Arkas. He's a doodie pants.
  10. Waffles Wants to see Scott topless.

Great idea :)
  11. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Yeah Nazo has member conflicts-his member is so gargantuan that...okay my god I'm sorry. :)
  12. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

This thread is gay, ALL these threads are gay. Plz lock and burninate, kthx.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.