McDonald's beating

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Phunky Philosophy, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPd...chicks+beat+up+white+girl&aq=f&has_verified=1

This video you need to be logged into youtube to see it, if anyone else can find the full video somewhere else, please post it.

So pretty much a white girl comes out of a McDonald's bathroom(supposedly) and is ambushed by a bunch of black chicks who beat her until she is rolling around concussed having a ceazure. They beat her up once, get pushed away, and then come back for her. Eventually they are dragging her out of the store while stomping and punching her in the head over and over and over again.

The worst part is not that such a beating happened. It is the fact that our society has become so plastic and hand held that people don't know how to help people anymore. An entire crew of fully grown men perfectly capable of taking these bitches out stands and watches. They do not stand and watch for a minute, or two minutes, but for an extremely elongated amount of time in which this woman is drug across the store and comes close to losing her life.

Over the entire course of these event, the shop manager steps in for a little while and pretends to help(being a pacafistic helper is just as bad as not helping at all imo) but I guess he gets bored with helping a fellow human being and eventually vanishes to leave her to her fate. Then an old lady jumps in and actually gets her hands dirty but she is a god damn old lady, what the hell can she accomplish? '

At least we got it on video. I personally hope that those women get charged with attempted murder. There is no other charge worthy. They had her beaten and concussed and still did not let up. It was an ambush that resulted in someone almost dying with separate pre meditated assaults that just keep coming. I would also go as far as charging every single bystander with accessory to the fact. There really is no fucking excuse for those piece of shit workers to have done what they did. Even if they could have gotten in trouble, even if they could have lost their jobs. A fellow human is being in all practicality, killed in front of you and you do nothing. If they do not at least lose their jobs, than McDonald's deserves all negative propaganda that they will get for this event.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I didn't watch the video yet, but based on what you've said/wrote...that is pretty harsh. Y'know, I even based my thesis on today's lack of altruism (until I changed my thesis around a little <__<), and it's amazing how people can go about there business just fine either thinking that -A. Someone else will do something about it or B. It's not my problem to begin with, so oh well-, which is just...saddening. Well, I also understand that we live in an "I sue you" kind of society, so thinking that you're actually doing some good might end up biting you right in the ass. It's basically the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished" in motion. Justice can be a tricky louse.

I at least try to gauge the situation before jumping in just in case it's really not my business even if the situation itself is very...bland. I want to help people, but at the same time I don't want to screw myself over...however, if I were to witness some kind of a screwed up brawl such as on the youtube video...I would at least try to call a police officer over if my jumping in will only make matters worse. I probably shouldn't be judgmental since, but still...even if the girls had cause to jump the poor thing the possibly of the reason being "justified" is pretty damn small. Pathetic, really. Sure, I believe that a street fight is rightfully unfair, but at least keep it one on one!
  3. kristina77 New Member

Wow that is atrocious! I guess they were too busy enjoying the show?? I have not seen the video but from your description it seems the hero that day was the old lady, although she was unable to stop the fight she had the courage to stand up and try to help. I personally would not have involved myself as I wouldn't put myself in danger like that, however I would have called 911 immediately and let them take care of that. I mean let's be real, safety comes first and there is no way I will get in a fight where a bunch of aggressive and deranged girls are already causing bodily injury to someone else. However, there is no excuse for the group of men that were standing watching, Im sure they could have stopped it!
  4. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Was reading about this- I believe the two women were caught and were charged with a hate crime. The woman being beat up was apparently a transgender.
  5. PropMaster Smurfly

yeah, from what I read, the 2 women were in the bathroom when the transgender person walked in and that is where the issues began.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

See, that's just sickening, but at least some justice will be served. Well, it sort of makes me reminisce of my school days when a good number of altercations seemed to occur inside the girl's restroom >__>. I think that's why I still watch my back every time I go into anything public.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I read over a page of youtube comments hinting at the transgender thing. I don't know what to think.