May 21st 2011 - Judgement Day

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by PropMaster, May 14, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

Republicans are stupid. Just my opinion.

Speaking of dumb people being taken out, a woman actually sacrificed her children then herself because of this whole stupid doomsday shit. I hope that one day people will wake up and realize that prophets are nothing more than sinister pricks out for money in the name of God or related to that. Just that one day that comes up as something bad and NOTHING happens.
  2. a legacy reborn The one and only

When the real Judgement day comes...we will know about it WHEN IT HAPPENS lol no one is going to predict it.
  3. Nazo Moderator

I disagree.

2756. Asteroid Impact. Prove me wrong.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I miss my philosophy courses for some reason >__>. Anyway, I personally think it's lame for people to get bent out of shape over crap like this, since I'm pretty damn sure if the world is going to completely end by some divine (or some mystical/alien) force there will either be no warnings or if there are warnings no one will give two shits unless it's shit like falling Bojangle biscuits or suddenly, CRAB PEOPLE. Something bizarre like that. Well, I REALLY feel sorry for those that got caught up in the moment and is suddenly left with nothing, but an unfulfilled "promise" and heaps of debt or whatever.

Meh, stuff like Judgment Day just doesn't pique my interests like it used to.
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

HAI GAIZ I PREDICT TEH RAPSHOOR ARE GOING TOO HAPPENZ ON TEH FURST TOOSDAY OF FEBURARRY TOO-THOUSAND AND TWENTIE NEIN.

That holds about as much weight as any other doomsday prediction. Also, it'll probably be the Crab People. Just because it's so unexpected. You'll be waiting for your little cloud with Jesus on it to take you to heaven while all the rest are left behind then suddenly out pop the crab people from the ground and disembowel you.

My point is that doomsday predictions are silly, as are theories on how it will happen. No one knows for certain if the world WILL even end. And if it does, who cares? The pious believe they'll go on to live an eternal life with God, so why do they cling so desparately to this one?
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You know, I've always thought it was strange for "devout "believers that think "I AM TOTALLY GOING TO HEAVEN LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD SHIT I'VE DONE EVEN THOUGH I COMPLETELY SUCK AND OPENLY HATE, SO MY GOOD SHIT GETS NULLIFIED ANYWAY", because then it's like "well, how about you get yourself offed already? What, you scared or something?", but they come up with some bullshitting excuse. I mean, I don't claim to know anything about anything when it comes to the afterlife and how God or Gods or No God or whatever really operates, but I think it kills the point of being "good" and "nice" if you're just doing it to get a free ticket to paradise only to find out that it isn't what you thought it would be >__>;. I...really don't know what I'm going with this, but yeah!

Man, if the Rapture does happen I hope it would be a little like what happened in American Dad, but both tops and bottoms get sent to them heavens.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well I don't believe in the rapture...but hey whenever the world ends I'll be dead so it won't matter to me...
  8. Nazo Moderator

So, Mai, when the rapture is really on it's way, promise you'll have a threesome with Kat and I and you're the dominate one? :3
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

Explain...
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> I'm going to be too busy offing hell spawns to sex you and Nekoko-chan up, so I'll be sure to throw in a handy J and a finger flick! As for Pie's question...in that particular American Dad's episode it is shown that God totally loves the gays, but will only rapture tops. That's all!
    Nazo likes this.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

What if just nothing happens...like maybe just in our lifetime but I mean it could be a longer time than that too. I also think that the rapture theory from what I've been told isn't correct and a lot of people may end up worshiping the antichrist in the end times. But hey zombies are only fun when in games anyhow, I mean who wants to be eaten alive?
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, definitely, Pie! That particular theory is totally weird to begin with. I personally don't think that there will be a rapture because it just doesn't make sense to me (kind of funny, really). If there's going to be conflict between Heaven and Hell, I'd rather it take the Persona 2: Innocent Sin route.
  13. Nazo Moderator

Ahahaha......

He's changed it to October 21st, 2011.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get to December 21st, 2012 at some point.
  14. Venom Well-Known Member

What's with the 21's anyway? I don't know my Rapture that well, so I don't get the significance. If there is any.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Maybe the 21 is special, because it's like, Lucky Sevens? Okay, this joke is lame even for me, but if you divide 3 into 21 you'd get 7. So, three 7's will give you Lucky Sevens >__>; which also equals to 3 weeks, but that's not enough time for a 30 Day notice if you think in terms of getting the boot from your rental home. Maybe the Higher Ups are a bunch of bitches?