May 21st 2011 - Judgement Day

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by PropMaster, May 14, 2011.

1. PropMaster Smurfly

So there are tons of people who believe that this is the day it all ends. They even have a time of 6pm which a massive planet wide Earthquake will kill almost everything, and those who survive will wish they didnt.

What do you think?
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1294439403440.jpg

Seriously, though I call bullshit. I mean, sure, there have been some major fucked up weather happening these days, but for something like that to happen in the first place? Um, no. Not to say that it can't happen though, but just like that and without no...precursor or harbinger or something/someone? Well, I am a bit superstitious, so I have been looking out for signs that may somehow serve as a signal, but yeah.
  3. Nazo Moderator

No planet wide Earthquake is expected in our lifetime, our children's lifetime, or our children's children's lifetime. Seriously, All the quakes we've had so far HAVE been predicted to happen. The Earth goes through this phase every few thousand years. And I mean, the world's been here for quite sometime. For a global Earthquake to happen would be 1/1000000000000 right now. A REALLY BIG Earthquake is expected in the future, but it won't wreck the planet, but it will do considerable damage. That quake will originate from Chile's plate line in South America. Basically the whole west-side of the continent will shift.

Plus, I'm sure the 'predicted' death date is 12/21/12.

...funny enough, not even the Mayan's of today believe it... probably because the Mayans of old DIDN'T PREDICT THE WORLD ENDING.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

What they did predict was the end of an era. No destruction was mentioned, but an elemental shift in civilization which is linked to some larger universal shift is supposed to occur. Not saying this has any more credibility, but it is interesting how things get twisted.
  5. PropMaster Smurfly

"Plus, I'm sure the 'predicted' death date is 12/21/12."

You guys should read up on this, it is pretty interesting. But they are saying this isnt a prediction but is fact. Not that I believe any of it, I just find it quite interesting. There are tons of people who quite their jobs or spent their entire life savings on letting people know about it:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/1...fe-savings-ahead-21-doomsday/?test=latestnews

Noah went on his journey on May 21st 4000 years ago.
  6. Nazo Moderator

All it is, is the end of the 13th Baktun. (sp) It's passed by 13 times now, this will be no different. And the stupid Nibiru planet everyone talks about? It was a giant planet, and it co-ordinates were set in the Mayan star chart.. Know what's there? Jupiter.
    Here's where I dismiss this;

The bible also states that NO ONE shall know the end of the world. It will merely happen. So for this tard to speak of the bible on these terms is completely stupid. Plus, I get my first big check from my new job on the 21st. I'll be dammed if that gets ruined by some retarded quakes. And really, a global quake wouldn't destroy the earth, it would, however, send wave after wave of giant tidal waves and kill us all. And God said he will not destroy the Earth with water again.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Any credibility was lost when the website started out with Fox News. >>
    Cletus and Nazo like this.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I should find one of these guys and have him bequeath all his property to me in writing on May 22nd.

Score!
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...That's not a half-bad idea, Sou-to! Think about it - there are plenty of retards out there with good money that really thinks that Judgment Day is upon us, so how easy would it be to con some poor sap out of his/her dinero and stuff? After all, if you really think your world is going to end why would would you even care about materialism? We should all find ourselves a Daddy Longlegs and/or Sugar Momma that will fuel our "final wishes" in return for some high quality territory...in Heaven, that is.
  10. PropMaster Smurfly

Liberal are we? lol
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

12. Nazo Moderator

Anything other than so is utterly stupid.
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

Agreed...
  14. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Conservatives have some good ideas, I think the crazies just ruin it for the rest of them.
  15. Nazo Moderator

Good ideas none of them act on, probably due to the 'crazies'.

Obama has some good ideas, he's done, or at least tried to get them through office.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Conservatives aren't all bad, of course! It's a case of the freaks being the "face" of the group due to their zany antics, though personally I'm liberal.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

I didn't even know about this until I was listening to the radio (well my coworker was, but it was hard to ignore) and it was some talk show...and they were talking about how they were trying to set up an interview with a guy to talk about how the world was going to end on the 21st, and that the interview was scheduled for the 23rd. I thought that was funny.

More to the point, I agree with that pic up there. I couldn't give a flying fuck if I had six of them and they were already flying.
  18. Nazo Moderator

Sure is end of the world here.
  19. PropMaster Smurfly

Maybe it happened and all of the good people were taken during the rapture and we are the bad ones left here on earth! :)

By the way there are some crazies in the liberal party as well.. :) I think im more republican than democrat.
  20. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

So, this is what hell on Earth looks like...