Mai's Counseling and Advice Corner~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tentei No Mai, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Dear Anna,

That depends on how lactose intolerant you are. Though, from what I remember most cheeses contain little lactose, so going with cheeses that contain the lowest amount (or zero lactose) is probably the best solution. Swiss, parmesan, and cheddar would be your best choices, I believe. Now, if your intolerance is uber bad I would suggest using lactase drops or tablets before consuming anything dairy >__>.

I'll let that be a reminder as to not share my cheese sticks with you in a poorly ventilated room .-.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My friend Cerah is also lactose intolerant, and while she tries to avoid dairy sometimes, she usually just doesn't care because she's used to the perpetual stomach ache.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

The power keeps going out there...what do I do?
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm in love with a fictional character. No guy compares to him, none. How do I get over someone who doesn't exist?
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Dear Pie,

Unless you a power generator that runs on fuel or brute strength you're just SOL, buddy. Oh, though, when there are outages and stuff I just pretend that I'm watching TV on the PSP (hurray for UMD movies).

Dear Stephers,

If your love for this fict-guy is so strong and overpowering that it gets in the way of your studies and lowers your sanity rating to Eternal Darkness...it's not like you HAVE to get over him. There is nothing wrong with a little one-sided crush. However, if you're intent on getting over him...well, I have a couple of suggestions. Write on a sheet of paper how insane it is for you to pine for a guy that only exists pseudo space until you shame yourself out of the love. Another suggestion is to search for a new love to get all crazy about.
    Kyoya.1.jpg
    Just don't go after Kyoya Ootori, though, or we may have to fight it out Guilty Gear style. HEAVEN OR HELL, MOTHERFUCKER!?
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

But... He was the fictional character I was in love with. K-kowai. o.o
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I have that same issue a bit or rather used to. My problem is I have a bunch of waifus and I don't think I care so much about them any more. I started to feel this way after some normals showed their disapproval but I want to rekindle that flame for mai waifus.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Dear Pie,

Normalfags just cannot understand the concept of having a waifu or waifus. The best way to reconnect with your waifus is to sit down to nice candlelit dinner complete with strawberry shortcake. However, if you really don't care at all anymore...well, just give your waifus to the horde and move on. Someone else will take over your role of husbando >__>;.
  9. FooAnna Member

thank you mai.....i like extra sharp cheddar cheese and honey soooo i was so distraught
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Thank you so much Mai-Kamisama.
    Also I'm looking into some more advice to ask but nothing for now.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Dear Mai-senpai,
    It seems that whenever I have feelings for a guy, they don't return them, and that's how it has been all my life. And when guys do develop feelings for me, it's not guys I would actually date, they're shy guys, with low-self esteem, which would, in essence make the the "man" in the relationship, which isn't what I want at all. I'm more the submissive type, not the dominate type at all, at least not when it comes to romantic relationships. What can I do to attract the type of guy I want?
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

I want some advice on writing up a will and life insurance and such.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Dear Stephers,

Let's see...I think there's a lot you can do. It's good to know exactly what you'd expect from a relationship in terms of "roles", so wanting to be with someone that compliment you is understandable. So, one way of attracting guys that are cool and confident is to actually show off your coolness and confidence, especially in places where you'd expect to find them. Like, say, Public Speaking or a sports club. Don't be afraid to actually approach a guy that resembles the characteristics you are interested in, because (and I can only speak from experience <__<) chances are that guy won't run away like a pansy or be overly worried if you show a good dose of healthy attraction.

I mean, you definitely want to be outgoing and social about this since you will rarely find someone (at least, the guy you totally utterly desire) right under your nose with zero effort on your part. Really, it's about weeding through the rejects, which means for you...slapping those insecure guys out of the picture. I don't completely know why some people tend to attract certain types and how to like, de-magnetize yourself without drastically changing who you are (and that is always a no-no if there's a lot of good in you!). Well, considering that you're the submissive type it might be better to "sell" yourself as the damsel in distress type, but I wouldn't recommend it since you will probably only get knights-in-dull-armor that is only with you 'cause he needs to be "helping" someone to affirm is own worth. Very psychologically damaging stuff. Oh, but definitely don't be over the top with your confidence. Once you have your eyes on the prize allow him to make decisions by asking him questions like "so, what should we do about lunch" with a sincere and hopeful smile. It'll help set the tone and let him know you like a guy that like to take charge. Stuff like that! I can offer more advice or clarification if you want!

Dear Pie,

Before I go into detail I would like to know if you're okay. I mean, if it's just a question in general there's nothing for me to worry about, but if you're thinking of something like say, planning an elaborate murder so that you can be heir to your great grand uncle's estate or worse suicide I would like it if you talk to me about it. After

Insurance in general is fairly easy to acquire nowadays. It requires research to make sure you're getting an affordable rate on the insurance (especially life insurance) and that covers all the things you need covering such as funeral costs. So, moving onto the will...

http://www.free-legal-document.com/free-legal-will-form.html

The link above provides a decent template on which to base your will on. Now, I think it's important to make absolutely sure you clearly state that you are of sound mind (so the courts can see that when you wrote the will there wasn't anything mentally wrong with you) and to write out exactly what you want done with your body, who gets what of your belongings and so on. For further advice...
    http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Your-Own-Last-Will-and-Testament
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm doing fine. Been meaning to write up a will for years though. You never know what could happen. The will is for me if anyone's wondering.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I appreciate it Mai, I shall follow your advice and see what happens. Thanks, mucho, senpai! <3