Life

Discussion in 'Train of Thought' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I found this to be an interesting topic, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. I'll hold my judgment until later.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Did you get that from somewhere else? o_o It's written in a really weird way, completely atypical of your style. Anyway, doesn't really make much sense, at least to me. Seems like there's a lot of words but not much real information. Are you advocating intelligent design?

I mean, the beginnings of life on Earth are still a pretty big mystery. The first life may well have been far simpler than DNA, though. At the very least it's been shown that basic compounds critical to the function of life, such as amino acids, could have been produced naturally under the conditions present on Earth billions of years ago. Can't really say much more than that.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Rofl. Yeah, I was looking at one of the forums I frequent and this topic came up. I was trying to copy and paste it into a quote thingy yesterday when I was making these threads, but every time I tried to post, I would get an error. So finally I just pasted it and then I was going to go edit it after I got it posted, but I guess I forgot about it. x.x I'll go and do that now.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well some people theorize that from a sort of pool of chemicals the reaction that sparked the first life originated. Something called the primordial ooze. I don't usually get into biological sciences but it's been only recently that humans have been able to exploit such things and we still don't know much about it.