Kill the next person.

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Nazo, Dec 11, 2007.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

That's a nice way to go...

A knife to the back, a boot to the head and a kick in the pants.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Finally, the kinky stuff. Me like :mstickle:.

A bag of cheap "gold" jewelry from Family Dollar, a bottle of milk freshly squeezed from a Satanist's tit, and a pitch fork inscribed with the words "stop, drop, and roll doesn't work in hell".
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I read that as "Stop drop and roll doesn't work in bed..."
    I guess I got the bad end this time.

A bed that's too big, a bed too small and one just right.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I shall kill the next person with a couch pillow, a dvd player, and a pen cap!
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I will murder you with a stuffed, purple gorilla, an alarm clock, and a porch light!
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

Mr. Plumfingers doesn't have it in him to kill, so I think the porch light is to blame here. The alarm clock was just an unwilling accomplice because the porch light was holding it's minute hand for ransom.

Right then, prepare to meet your demise at the hands of: a fun-sized Snickers, a top hat, and a copy of Bible Adventures for NES.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...FUCK YOU, IKUSA-KUN, I FUCKING HATE BIBLE ADVENTURES IT WAS NOTHING BUT GARBAGE. At least the snickers will help ease the rode to sweet, sweet death.

So, let's see...the next person will be murdered in the most gruesome manner with: a My Little Buddy doll, Cheech and Chong limited edition bong, and a sacrificial dagger designed by Tommy Hilfiger.
  8. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Er.... well at least I'll be sure that I'll die in an interesting way. ^____^;

You will die with a diary written by a love-struck sixteen year old blond girl, a can of Raspberry Arizona Tea, and a marvelous pair of skullcandy headphones.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the diary is an audiobook, then. >_>

You'll bite the dirt at the courtesy of a handheld massager, a bottle of KY jelly with the warming sensation, and the last person you ever wanted to sleep with.

Sensual, but disgusting.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...I have to sleep with The Situation? FUCK YOUR SHIT, IKUSA-KUN. And a handheld massager thingie, too...

Alrighty, sluttermonkies, listen up! The next person dies from an ultra thick cucumber, weave from a 99 cent hooker, and a tube of peach lipgloss.

Have fun <3.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

O.O Kowai.

Next person shall die by a boot to the face thrown by Pheonix Wright, the annoying blaring of an alarm clock, and an annoyed bicycle.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

OBJECT-*smack*

Ow.

next person fades to black due to a rotten banana, a Fire Flower, and a Mario Party gone horribly, horribly wrong.
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

OH GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Next person will get an awkward Voldemort Hug, a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and the song Sacrifice Theory by AFI.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Voldemort...he's one of the few people that I just. can't. fucking. pair. And that's sick, you know? Bad death ;__;

Okey-dokey, the next person dies from a bottle of Hunt's ketchup (ew), a bucket of thongs from the back alley of a bar, and a case of listerine strips.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

T____________T

Next person gets it with a romantic conversation, spiderman's web, and death metal.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Sounds like one sexy evening if you ask me >__>;. Facials AND throaty vocals?

Next whore gets it by a copy of Beyond the Beyond, rock candy, and an anal thermometer.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

That ought to tear me a new one. >_>

The next person ceases to exist thanks to...a demonic koala bear, 4 week old Wendy's french fries, and the complete boxset of Xena: Warrior Princess on VHS.