Kill the next person.

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Nazo, Dec 11, 2007.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

I wouldn't mind the Halo part.

Or the Ravioli...

Or any of it...

Next person gets killed by kenshiro goku and dio brando.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Eyebrows, Monkey Boy, and WRRRRRRRRRRRRRY? I wonder how that would play out and I don't mean in a yaoi kind of way.

In this game we call life the next person who will lose shall suffer from a boot to the head, a brick to the groin, and snoo snoo from Snooki.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Ewwwwwwww. T_T

Next person gets it with a copy of Folie A Deux, an iPod USB chord, and a flat screen t.v. (size to be determined).
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

._. Oh, hell no! I'm suppose to watch TV instead of getting axed by it! Ah, next ho gonna get it from something hard and sand papery, a 3oo dollar pair of shoes, and a cute top.

Hello~semi-obscure-but-not-really~references!
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Rararararara... Ri don't get it...

[Scooby Doo reference]
    Next person gets humped by humpty dumpty, a T-rex and and egg salad sandw2ich...
    TO DEATH!
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Why do I keep getting the terribad deaths...and ew, did Humpty make the egg salad sandwich, because I bet he used his own stuff...blegh -__-;.

Okay, folks! Someone's going to get obliterated by yellow snow, a blow dryer from the dollar store, and silly putty!
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh, the agony! T_T

Next person gets it with a giant goldfish, a pink post-it note that says "I'll love you until you die", aaaaaaand........ a high school history textbook.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Bad experience from your K-12 years, Stephers, 'cause it sounds like you've used those objects before. Welp, at least I'd die knowing that someone loved me >__>;.

So, a dragon dildo, a can of Van Kamp baked beans (original, of course <3), and a tape recorder that contains all of your parents' worst secrets being played over and over and over.

Have fun with those.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I'll kill you with a bic lighter, a pair of glasses, and a steamy manga. <3
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll enjoy that steamy manga...til it burns!

Hot dog...traffic cone and the washington monument.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Sounds like items used from some freakish hentai >__>;. Traffic cones are the butt plugs of choice for goatses, y'know!

Aaaaaaaaah, next person dies from strawberries left out in the Texas sun for 9 days, body glitter, and the magic school bus.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

B-but, Ms. Frizzle, I didn't mean to get the question wrong! T_T

Next person gets it with the perfect vegan turkey sandwich, deep fried tofu, and a plate of amazing stir fry veggies! Most delicious death ever. <3
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

Delicious my ass. That's the worst last meal EVAR.

Next person drops dead by the hammer of Thor, MC Hammer, and the Hammer Bros. from Mario.

IT'S HAMMER TIME!
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'd rather crab walk off the Eiffel Tower ;___;

That does it! The person's death will be brought to you by the following objects: Edward Scissorhand's scissorhands, a rape whistle, and dry ice!
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I used to have a rape whistle thoughtfully provided by EMU, but then we used it as a ref's whistle in a basketball game between Best and Wise residence halls (I was in Best because I AM THE BEST!). After that... I didn't want it back. V.V

Next person gets it with a classy fedora, a pimp cane, and a purple pen that writes with pink ink.
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

Not sure if want...

Getting to max level in everything atall limits with all characters in disgaea and Star Ocean series and pokemon series, Beating every touhou with all characters in a row while staring this whole challege over when you get hit and Beating I Want To Be The Guy first try or death challenge.
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Huh...

A fresh burned Fall Out Boy CD, a purple sharpie, and wiL Francis.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. If you inhale sharpies you can sometimes get high. That's why my parents keep them locked away, like with liquor and other chemicals~

The following items will be responsible for death -> Weebles, 'cause weebles wobble, but they won't fall down - the movie Glitter - a box of chocolate crickets, bitches.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Hmmm.... the possibilities.

Five open chat windows, a cute top, and wireless internet.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

I think that movie might be the finisher because I've been wanting to try chocolate bugs.

used bandaid, bacon grease and lima beans...