It's times like this...

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Codfish, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

That I wish my brother knew how to sing. He sounds terrible.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Hey now. Don't dog on us who can't sing. We have every right to sing just as much as everyone else!!!
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Sure, I'm no Diana Ross or pre-druggie Whitney Houston, but I can totally...not sing well ;__;. My sister isn't allowed to sing, though. She's fucking teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrible.
  4. Nazo Moderator

I'm good on some songs, but those songs I don't like. Shit like DragonForce I will never TRY to sing in front of anyone, just in my own spare time when no one is around
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I do better with Japanese related songs, because my speech impediment guarantees my r is going to sound l-ish >__>;.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh, I can't sing either. But he was playing Rock Band, using a headset for the microphone, so it was even louder than it should be. His singing gives headaches to the dead.
  7. Venom Well-Known Member

My singing is pretty lol-worthy because it can go from half-decent to deadache inducing in seconds flat. I still don't do it when anyone's around though. Even if I owned Rock Band I'd never sing if anyone else was there.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

So, you don't sing like that Chocolate Rain guy? Damn, there goes my imagination ;__;
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I could sing like that, I guess, but I'd have to be doing it on purpose. And probably getting paid to do so. >_>
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love singing on Rock band. I'm pretty good. Lots of 100%'s. Trufax.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

The only song I'd want to sing on one of the Rock Band games (I think it's the first one) is Peace Sells by Megadeth. If I know not just the lyrics, but the tone of voice and inflection and pitch and all that, I can usually do pretty well at singing along, and that's one of the songs that I've listened to enough that it's practically burnt into my brain.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I did Karaoke Revolution a lot back in the day and I just loved singing Waiting For You. I'd be all into it >__>;
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

I was singing along to the stuff on my MP3 player on the way home earlier and I decided that I should never sing if there's anyone in a 5 mile radius. I mean, outside of cars, since the engine noise will drown me out. Otherwise I'd probably get arrested for conspiracy to instigate mass suicide. >_>
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. Since I have no shame it's not rare for me to listen to all SORTS of music with the windows down. I got the strangest looks for singing songs like May'n's Diamond Crevasse.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Me an my friends joke all the time about how we want to get a pimped out low rider with the spinning rims and the whole shebang, and just cruise around campus blasting the most obscure music we have.
  16. Venom Well-Known Member

I want to drive around blasting this:

Because it's absolutely fucking hilarious when it first starts.
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

That is amazing.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Fuck that, I want to this song to play for my alarm clock, because that would be a killer way to start the day. Dummmamamammah...oh, fuck, now I'm going to do that all day -__-;.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Haha, awesome.
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

I couldn't even listen to it long enough to get to the solo because I was laughing so hard I damn near pissed myself, but I can imagine it's equally awesome/hilarious.

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDAHDAHDAH DIN DIN DIN lmao