It's been a shamefully long time

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Codfish, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

So I haven't been here for a very long while. Many apologies. So many the number rivals that of the stars.
    A lot has happened since I've been away. I changed my major for the second time. I started out as a History major, and last year changed to Sociology, and then mid way through this past year I switched to Literature. School has been very distracting, and I was in a funk for most of the first semester, and I failed three out of four classes. It was a bad time. But things improved as I made the best friends of my life, and now that I'm back home, I miss them oodles. But being home means I have absolutely nothing to do with my time, so I've been bored. And then Hawkeye reminded me of this place, and how incredibly awesome it is, so here I am, returning. Again.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Regardless of your boredom I'm just pleased with your re-arrival, Stephers! And it's good that life is going well from what I can tell, too <3. Like how spiffed up the place is?
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I do. I was really surprised, and at first thought that I was in the wrong place. It looks pretty awesome though. ^^
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

Welcome back, yo.

I can't think of anything more interesting to say, I just wanted you to know we cared. >_>
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Awww, thanks, Venom. <3
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I should have let you know about the changes to the looks of the place.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

-gives cake with a kitten on top-

WELCOME BACK!
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

*Gives her a solitary Codfish*
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Awww kitten cake! Thanks! And I am Codfish, so you're giving me... myself? Bad ass. :cool:
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

No...the type of fish you're named after. Now don't you wish you name yourself diamond or platinum.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Haha, I was told to name a fish. So name a fish I did. XD
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd have gone with salmon.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I like tilapia, but a salmon is fine, too.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Carps are made of magic.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

It was just the first fish that came to mind. I had been reading Peter Pan at the time, I think. No wait... I had watched it recently or something and wanted to read it.
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

What do fish and peter pan have in common?
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Captain Hook is constantly called a Codfish by Peter Pan.