Inactive blog warnings

Discussion in 'Apartment Block' started by Captain Morgan, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Alright, i've been pretty laid back about the blogs until now. But look, we have a number that haven't recieved any posts in several months. Namely the NES Board( last post was from 01-09-2007 03:04 PM), and Neopet News(last post 02-16-2007 09:17 AM). So, what i'm probably gonna do is combine both of Tatsu's blogs into 1 blog with 2 Sub-Forum's, and the NES Board will be archived if nobody posts in it within the next week or so.
  2. Tatsu Dragoniac

I've recently posted in my blog but since nearly nobody is really interested in t I would agree if you somehow merge my appartments. :)
  3. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Yeah, this topic was made a while ago. But yeah, I may merge your blogs still...if you're ok with it :)
  4. Tatsu Dragoniac

Yes, that would be very nice. Neopet news is way to small to be an own part of the forum but as subforum of my Psychedelic Chamber it would be ok.
  5. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I made a new forum for Wiki called "Ghetto Funk" and moved all of his old threads from his old apartment which was apparently hastily deleted and nothing was stated about it's removal. I left the "old" apartment intact and just moved all the old threads with permanent redirects to his new apartment.