Improvements...

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions and Complaints' started by Pie, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

1. Network with other forums
    2. ?????
    3. PROFIT

In all seriousness, it's what keeps forums from living or staying active. If a forum becomes a sister site to another forum, it's a good chance people will start posting on that other sites forum. I've seen it happen many times. The forum I come from, Anfiniti, is currently suffering from this same thing.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>_> I should probably visit Anfiniti. But I just don't spend much time on forums, unless it WF or FKR. :/ This is possibly a good reason why we've lost so many members, WF got boring for them. Or they left because they didn't like a certain member or two, which would be Ric's case, along with Lizzie. :/
  3. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Anfiniti is always open for members, but getting to what you said... people usually go off and make their own boards or leave altogether due to boredom or drama. It's natural. I think it's safe to say we've all done that. ha ha

Content is another thing a site can come up with. I'm not talking about posts itself, but more like off-forum content such as user created multimedia. Videos, games, comics, etc.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm already a member at Anfiniti. >> I just haven't been there in ages. And we tried doing the content thing before, but not many people seemed to be too interested.
  5. Nazo Moderator

Not if you do it right and have promotions about it. Which Stan could do, if you know... he was ever online or wasn't drunk.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll take it that Stan=Prop...I don't think startign the forum will fix it. Just my opinion though.