1. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

My IP is banned for some reason (I'm posting this through a proxy). Did I do something wrong?

I realize that it might just be some technical issue with my computer (WF never actually loads for me now). You know, considering that my account isn't actually banned.
  2. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

NOOOO! UNBAN FRANK! UNBAN FRANK!
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Interesting, I'll go check that out.

Edit: Whoops. Forgot I can't since my ModCP powers have been suspended. Looks like you'll have to wait for Mai, David, AK, or Travis, Frank.
  4. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

You should be okay now. :D
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Wow, that saved me the trouble!
  6. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

You were banned because we dun like you!

[spoiler]Just kidding! =D[/spoiler]
  8. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

Alright, no, apparently it's not my IP; I still can't get here normally. It must be my connection or some local setting.

It only appears to be this site that I can't access, so I don't know what's wrong (and I realize that it's in my hands now).

EDIT: now it fixed itself
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way that we hate you, Frank. Better to let you know now though, right? :p
  10. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

Lol. Actually...

It's still not letting me get on from my location. I don't understand why it's only this website, and why it's only me.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

That is weird. Might it be a firewall or something similar?
  12. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I'm going to look into this even further. It might be that someone is banned that is close to your IP. Let me check further on this.

Edit: I checked into it, still can't find anything, are you using a proxy?
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Um, okay, we need to solve this 'cause I don't like for my Jin to have problems.

Yes, that's right. MY Jin. You slutty monkey wrenches stay away from him T__T.
    1 people like this.
  14. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

<3

I uninstalled all firewalls and even temporarily disabled Windows Firewall to make sure. I also checked my hosts file to see if there's not some other IP it tries to connect to instead. Is there any other thing that would make it try to connect to the wrong IP? In fact, why not give me this place's actual IP so I can try that instead of the URL and see if that works for me (unless there's some security concern? lol).

Btw, I am using a proxy right now to post this. It's the only way I can get on here.

It was fixed for a while, and I didn't do anything to my network settings so I don't know.
  15. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

It's super easy for anyone to get an IP for a website.

64.34.178.43 <-WF IP

If you know how to hack, you can easily get the IP for any site. It's a simple command in cmd prompt.
  16. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

Yeah, I don't even know why I posted that question because it's easy to either find a site that tells you or just type ping www.wireforums.com

Still didn't work so I give up.

PS: Command prompt tells me request timed out × infinity.
  17. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Is there any way you can try visiting on a different computer with the same IP? That should tell us definitively whether we're blocking you or the other way around.
  18. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

How odd .. I'm going to do some searching.

EDIT: Okay, your IP address (I won't post that, but I got it.) is probably blocked by our proxy detector. I checked your host (FDCservers.net) and they are a "Suspected network sharing device". So I'm guessing that it's detecting you're under a proxy. Unfortunately, I don't know how to turn that off, and I can't seem to find the option in the ACP. I'll keep looking though.
  19. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

Just confirming that I can't get on here from my PSP either (used to be able to). The connection to server still times out. It's not my computer.

But I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time anyway, considering how little I even post... kljhklfj;klafjklaj

Don't make this a high a priority.

And how ironic that it detects my IP as a proxy, but using an actual proxy lets me through.
  20. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

No, you are a member here, you being here is high priority. We'll figure it out.