If you could experience the life of another person for a day, who would you choose?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Legend Saber, May 5, 2009.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

What I basically mean is, you'd be able to see, hear, and experience everything as that person experiences them, but you'd be unable to change anything. You'd also be able to understand their thoughts, and understand their language, etc. For one twenty-four hour period.

I think I'd probably pick Barack Obama or Kim Jong Il.

Barack Obama because it would be astoundingly interesting to see an ordinary day in the life of the president. I'd also get to see top secret classified information and stuff. But I'd like to get a more intimate understanding of just what kind of job being president entails, and see just how much power he has over national affairs.

And Kim Jong Il because, well, he's the ruler of an entire country (even if it is a shithole) and I think it would be cool to live like that for a day.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

This is a rather hard question to answer. There are a ton of people that I would love to experience their life for a whole day, heck, for the rest of our lives.

I think I would possibly like to find a random mentally challenged person and live their life for one day. Just to see how they perceive the world. I'd probably also choose maybe a deaf or blind person, though I'm quickly heading into the blind department. >>
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Washu Hakubi from Tenchi Muyo, Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop, Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla...I'd want to see how those great minds think. I sort of try to model myself after great minds.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Dunno... Maybe the President just to see how shit is in the White House and see if they go through the same shit we peasants go through.