I saw this .gif and thought of you, Mai.

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Nazo, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

I'm surprised no one asked me what the endurance test was. I had a really good joke for it, too.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Well... what was the endurance test?
  3. Nazo Moderator

Seeing if she could survive the flight of stairs while still in Kat's womb.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1251720626417.jpg
    "Ne~Ne~ Nekoko-chan, I left a slice of strawberry shortcake on top of the staircase."

And why did I burst into hysterical laughter AND raged?
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

UGH WHY DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY BABY, CHRISTOPHER!? I want Kayli Raelynn to live a long and prosperous life! Not be the poster child for those cleft lipped baby commercials. :/
  6. Nazo Moderator

Oh please. The girl is going to be an experiment for the son. It's like making hidden blades, I'll learn from the mistakes made and correct them. :D
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Why did this come to mind?
    1242253568121.gif
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm pretty much betting on having the son first, now.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Yeah, I would, too. Kurisu-kun starting to remind me of friggin' Chucky. As in Seed of Chucky. Better hide any spell books or ritual manuals you have laying around the place, Nekoko-chan <__<;.
  10. Nazo Moderator

I'd rather have a son first to tell you the truth. Have you ever seen older sister, little brother sibling relationships? They're fucking horrible. Older brother and younger sister relationships could be just as bad, but you'll never seen the big brother turn his back on his sister if she's in trouble. ...unless you're Mai.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>_> Well, I can't speak from experience since I have a great relationship with my little brother. Then again, we're less than two years apart, and you know how I don't fit into "normal" categories. Like, my comrade and his older sister are TERRIBLE, and I can name a few more examples, too. And it's rare for an older brother to turn his back on a little sister unless you're Ma...FUCK YOU, KURISU-KUN, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AT ALL ;__;.

I can deal with any gender, but it would probably be easier to deal with a boy since I'd want to raise a trap. Actually, my child is probably screwed no matter how he/she turns out .-.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

As it happens, I have a younger brother. Zach is four years younger than me. Sure we get into spats every now and then, but that's to be expected of any siblings, regardless of which gender is older. I would do anything for that kid, and I would never turn my back on him. I feel closer to him than I do to anyone else in my family, and he's basically the only reason I come home. I almost didn't go to college because I didn't know if he could handle shit without me (because my step-dad is a jerk who I contemplate murdering while he sleeps, my dad is also a jerk, and my mom is just... stupid). But I did go, and I'm glad to say he seems to be getting along okay, but my heart breaks every time he cries, which is a lot because again, step-dad/dad are jerks to the max.