I saw this .gif and thought of you, Mai.

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Nazo, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

[IMG]
    ^__________^
    Rainbow Deluxe and Tentei No Mai like this.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

GODDAMMIT, I'M DRAMATIC ENOUGH TO EVEN EXAGGERATE GESTURES, FUCK YOUR SHIT, KURISU-KUN, YOU DON'T KNOW ME ;__;.

Don't worry, I'm going to return the "favor". All I have to do is go through my Reactions, Reactions, Reactions folder T__T.
  3. Nazo Moderator

4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I can't wait to see this payback.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1277773269039.jpg
    For some reason this feels like something we'd do, Kurisu-kun >__>. I immediately thought "YEP, THAT'S OUR KIND OF COMRADELY ACTIVITY".
  6. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I have updated "creepy" in the Webster dictionary to read "see Mai, appendix X". That is all.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1311393604341.jpg
    I am not creepy, just...eccentric and easily amused by uncommon dialogue that is usually had in places where concepts such as morality and reason are dead, okay!? And you forgot to mention that my name can also be found under the definition for "cool" u__u.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  8. Nazo Moderator

*fap fap fap*
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Haha, this thread is teh awesomez. And Mai-senpai, I thought you were in the dictionary under senpai.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I do have that helpful senior vibe to me, so I could be the definition for senpai, Stephers. Totally fucking works for me.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Is that like... a super duper form of a vibrator or something?
    Tentei No Mai likes this.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1239013595455.png
    FUCK YOU, KURISU-KUN, THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL, STOP TAKING MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT.
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

But things taken out of context are so funny. XD
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1312995792465.gif
    Don't lie, Kurisu-kun. You would totally throw your baby to Nekoko-chan and be like "HOT POTATO".
  15. Nazo Moderator

I'd play the Test of Agility. Throw baby out window, race downstairs and catch him/her before he/she hits the ground.
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING THROW KAYLI RAELYNN OUT THE WINDOW.
    Tentei No Mai likes this.
  17. Nazo Moderator

PFFFFT. It's the start of turning our child into a superhero. She'll adapt to her constant falling environment, and learn to fly. At least it's after the Test of Endurance.
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>__> You won't let her wear little girl boots that don't even have heels on them, but you want her to be a superhero, parading around in a skimpy little outfit while she saves the world!?
  19. Nazo Moderator

If by skimpy you mean clothing that doesn't restrict full movement for battle, then yeah. And she won't be saving the world until she's 18. Before she's 18 she's not staying out passed 10:01. If she does, I'm locked'n'loaded and hunting her down.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Note to self: Kurisu-kun wants to raise a hero. Second note to self: make sure my baby is raised to be a villain.
    1306655096780.jpg
    "AFTER 9 MONTHS OF INCUBATING I AM FREE TO TAKE OVER THIS WORLD".