I have a tattoo!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

[IMG]

Obviously the M is for my first name, and Anna and Samantha got matching tattoos for them, with A and S in the middle of it like mine. It honestly didn't hurt that much. Well, it kind of did when he was doing it towards the bottom of the heart, but I was surprised. Both of the tattoo artists were really funny, though, so that helped a lot. :]
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Congrats Kat-san on getting a tattoo. It looks like it's on your arm. Planning on getting more?
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1236225237888.jpg
    It's a FUCKING TAT, MAN, SHE GOT A TAT, OMIGAWD IT IS SO GORGEOUS. Talk about hardcore! I'm too much of a wuss to do a tattoo, but way to go! I wonder if it turns upside-down a la Wario when you go into Funeko Modo?
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Wario approves of this thread...WAHAHAHA
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

It's actually not on my arm, but on the bottom back of my left calf. Though when I uploaded it, I thought that it did look like it was on my arm. SO I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT'S NOT ON MY ARM, BUT MY LEG. And I'm actually interested in getting another tattoo, but definitely nothing impulsive EVER again. ._.

THANK YOU, MAI-MAI. So far you two are really the only people to LIKE the tattoo, outside of my family, and Mic. And you know, that would be pretty awesome if it did turn upside down when Funeko mode comes out! Just twists around on my skin, or however you want it to happen.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

See, I like it for a couple of reasons (and I knew it was your leg btw 'cause that's how scissors are made). One, it's on a respectable location of the body and two, it's cute and without hipster pretentiousness. I don't think tattoos are bad as long as some thought is put into it (it's one thing to get a simple tat on your shoulder, but it's another to get one on your face and you're aiming to be...say...a lawyer .-.), but then again, that's just how I feel about it. Love temporary tattoos to death, though!
  7. Nazo Moderator

Rage levels maximum.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

That's cool Kat, hopefully you won't regret it in 50 years. :p

I was never interested in getting a tattoo, until my sister came over and I saw her get one. Now I'm interested in getting one in a subtle location, maybe on my upper arm. Don't even know what I'd want to get yet though.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I definitely don't think I will, considering my calves aren't what will be shrinking/stretching when I get older. And I was never interested in getting a tattoo. In fact, I'd never even liked them, until Anna started getting them. The ones she kept getting were all amazing, and they all have a story behind them. And plus, Anna had asked me if for a 21st birthday present, I would get a matching tattoo with her and Samantha. Kind of hard to say no.
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

I like it. Simple, but meaningful all the same.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love it! It's really cute!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. Well actually... I'm sure I'm going to. I have to save some money, and get it priced. I'm hoping that a couple of my friends will go with me, because one of them keeps getting tattooes in the downtown area of Ypsi, and that's where I wanna get mine.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...*blinks* OOOOOOH, Ypsi is like, an actual place! I thought you were talking about Vagina Land for your tattoo placement, Stephers >__>. I mean, getting a tattoo there must hurt three times as much as a torn hymen, y'know?
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

haha, sorry, I mean Ypsilanti, which is the town my college is in. It's about 45 minutes from Detroit. I'm just so used to calling it Ypsi that I forget that a lot of people don't know about it. XD
    No, the tattoo will be on the inside of my shoulder blade.
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Ugh, I was thinking about if I ever got another tattoo, where would it be, and I'm definitely not getting anything anywhere that I have to ask someone else to clean the tattoo for me. Therefore, my entire backside is off limits to any tattoos. xD I could just imagine going into work and having to ask a co-worker to help clean my tattoo. And Chris would never clean it for me, he'd probably let it get infected. So, yeah. I'd much rather have it on my arms, legs, chest, stomach, ankles, wrists, or feet. That way I don't have to rely on anyone else but myself to clean it.
  15. Nazo Moderator

No
    Negative
    Do that and we're over.
    ...why?
    Already ruined the balance to putting one there.
    >_>
    That's just silly.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My friend Jen got a tattoo on her foot. It says Dance in the rain in nice, curly script with a rain drop over the i in rain. It's very lovely. My friend Christina London has one on the back of her neck, the inside of her arm, one on each foot, and I feel sure I'm forgetting one or two.

As for the cleaning... I have two husbands and a wife, and I'm sure they won't mind. ;)
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Only two of my comrades have tattoos and are pretty...typical. Rikkun's his grandfather's name and some bible verse on his arm and Nagi's the Batman symbol a little above his waist. Personally, I'd go with a place that's inconspicuous!
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm the same, Mai. I really don't want something that everyone will see all the time. Since I hardly wear shorts, my tattoo on my leg won't be visible to anyone, minus the rare occasions I wear skirts or capris.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah, having a tattoo in a place that's easily concealed is a good idea. Unless you're a tattoo artist. XD
  20. FooAnna Member

thats right =D show it off hot stuff *shey voice* lol