How would you like to die?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Legend Saber, May 7, 2009.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

No two ways about it, we're all going to die eventually. If you had a choice of how you would meet your demise, however, what would you pick?

I don't really have a preference, myself. Or at least, I haven't given it much thought. I imagine an opioid overdose would be the most pleasant way to go, because you'd be high as a kite and probably wouldn't feel pain until you were already unconscious and irreparably damaged. Barring that, decapitation seems like it would be quick and painless enough.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

WireForums is getting to be a very depressing place. All these threads on dying. x.x

I want to die the quickest and least painful way, so probably sleeping. I don't want to suffer any pain.
  3. akugi touch the sky

the ending of "The Notebook" always seemed like a good way to go. old age, right next to the person you love.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

What Kat said, quick and painless. I don't want to die in horrible agony anyway.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I wanna die in battle against someone who is as strong as I am,
  6. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

I think we can all agree that quick and painless would be the way to go, right? I'd like to pass in a gentle and nice way. Old age.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I have several ways. One of those ways involve me being caught in the middle of a zombie attack Resident Evil 2 style, but my final moments during the great stand off is that I walk out of a wardrobe dressed as Haruhi Suzumiya with a shotgun and one of survivors ask me "what the fuck are you doing!?" and I'd say "I am going out as God intended, baby". Three minutes into it I get my neck chomped off.

Okay, that was actually a dream I had (well, it was more like a nightmare, but I'm too fond of it). This is going to sound cliche and lame, but I would like to die in the arms of the one I love most (it could be due to a bizarre disgruntled worker shooting or whatever) and be able to say "You know, I didn't think I would die even if I were killed...so WHY ME!?" before going off into eternal slumber. Seriously, though...I sort of want my death to have a humorous tone to it, so even at the funeral it's impossible to be srsbns about it for very long.