How many tabs do you have open?

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Legend Saber, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I never said it was flourishing, and you didn't stop by a few times. Only twice were you on the "Following Members have visited today" thing. And Lizzie and I have responded to all of the posts you've made. :/

Oh and 6: Facebook, EU, this thread, Myspace, FKR, and Station AniManga
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

17. Mainly YouTube and Wikipedia.
  3. William Well-Known Member

2. This and Ebay.

I don't really see the point in opening too many windows, because all it does is jumble up the screen. Yeah, I've opened enough tabs to fill up the area where you almost have to push the arrow to see the other tabs, but after a while... It's just easier to open a new Window entirely, or close the tabs then open up new ones instead. o.o
    1 people like this.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I use TabMixPlus, for FireFox. It makes it so that you can have multiple rows of tabs on the screen at once.

So, here's what my tabs are at the moment:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/legendsaber/Tabs2008-02-211352.png

Before I installed that add-on, though, I only rarely went above 6-7 tabs. Right now I can get up to 32 tabs on one window before it feels cluttered, or even more if I changed the settings. xD Very convenient.

Anyway, as of now I've got 18. Lots of different stuff, as can be seen from the picture.

Oh, and welcome back Will! Long time, no see. Hope you post more here in the future. =D
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Hey there will, I know what you mean it's just that I get side tracked easily and I like to keep things open so I don't forget them.
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

22. 20 open in Firefox and 2 open in Google Chrome.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I have 7. Facebook, this thread, Loveless manga, another forum, Myspace, FKR, and dA.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

111 tabs open right now.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

9. Loveless, forum, Myspace, dA, facebook, this thread, FKR, youtube, and DMFA.
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Kat, you should link your forum in your sig for convience sake.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I've got 18. Mostly YouTube, forums and Digg.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

134 lots of stuff. Mostly the sites I visit daily and research n stuff.