How many tabs do you have open?

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Legend Saber, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

2: Perfect World and WF
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

12. This, some YouTube, TED talks, a couple blogs and a Sherlock Holmes story.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

13 since the hentai sites are failing me right now. Other forums are as well.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

14. Mostly YouTube, Digg and a few blogs.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

4: WF, FKR, Facebook, and dA. Not really much difference. >> I usually just alternate between these pages, and maybe a couple of others.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

8, My site, Facepunch, Anime, Here.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

6. Woo~! Down to normal levels. Sherlock Holmes story, YouTube and 2 threads open here.
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>> Umm. You guys are totally not telling us some pages because PK said he has 8, but he only listed three. >> EITHER THAT OR YOU BOTH SUCK AT MATH!

-cough-

Anyway, 4. As usual. WF, FKR, Facebook, dA. >>
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Lol, I usually leave pages out, and I guess PK does the same. It'd take to long to list all the tabs I have open at a given time. xD

But right now I've got 7: this thread, YouTube and a few others.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

7 as well: This thread, dA, Eidolon University, Wikipedia article on cloning, Photobucket, Eidolon University again, and Facebook.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Same things again, So my site, anime, Facepunch, and here. 9 tabs. I don't list the tabs that are on a different part of the same site. I also don't usually mention when tabs consist mostly of hentai, research or other stuff that would need to be explained.
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

3: Myspace, Facebook, and WF
  13. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

15. 4 YouTubes, 2 GameFAQs, 2 Wikipedia, and then a bunch of random stuff.
  14. HuneyTheBun New Member

Two. This thread and IMDB.com.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

15: 6 WF, 6 at my site, FP, and 2 anime.
  16. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

11. Sherlock Holmes story, thread from another forum, 4 Wikipedia, Gmail, news article, Digg, Google and this thread.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I has 8: Facebook, dA, Eidolon University, this thread, HP Forums, Myspace, FKR, and Station AniManga. Which, you know, you guys should join! JOIN IT I SAY! OR THE OWL GETS IT!

Btw, I miss Ted. :( And Mark. And Doodlez. And Doodlez's stories. :(
  18. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Where should we join? >__>

Oh, and I've got 18. Bunch of stuff.
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Station AniManga. It's a forum I created like, months ago, where we talk about anime and manga! And don't worry. I don't expect it to get huge. xD Just a way for people who like anime and/or manga to chill out and talk about the ones they love!

Oh and I have 6 now: Facebook, EU, this thread, Myspace, FKR, and IMVU
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

I dropped by there a few times and stuff and no one replied. Drop an ad by my forum in the ad section and I'll check it out when I have the free time.

17 tabs right now. I close a bunch before I got to this one though.