Hey all.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MAMA DIABLA, Aug 25, 2011.

1. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Wow finally back home..been gone so long don't even know if half of my friends are still here..missed you all so much. Alot of things have been going on and happening. After the death of my husband, moving around from one place to another Just wanted to let you know I will try to be here more often now ...:happy:
  2. Nazo Moderator

No. Fucking. Way...

Holy shit, you guys just dropped off the grid. Talk about a blast from the past. Nice to see you again, Trudy. Been too long. Far too long. Hope to see you around more often. Missed you, btw, and how's Will?
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

It has been too long, Mama! It's good to see you back.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Jesus Christ, Mama's back!? GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE HERE AND DOING OKAY, GIRLFRIEND DAMN!
  5. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Yeah back for a while at least been going through alot of shit...Will is doing fine Nazo...miss you all much try to be on as often as I can...
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Welcome back!
  7. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Thanks Rainbow...Today has been hell with this hurricane Irene.. have alot of my family that lives on the coast of NC we can't get in touch with really worried.Be back later..
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Oh man, that sucks so much! My mom and sister both live in Cary, NC, and they said that it really wasn't that bad. But I hope you get news from your family on the coast.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That has got to be worrisome, Mama. Hopefully, your family's safe and sound, and have some electricity.
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I hope your family stays safe, and I wish them and you all the luck in the world.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

You have a generous welcome back from phlynthe/pie/pkt...
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

Sorry it took me so long to say something, I was just hoping to think of something other than the generic "OH HAI GUD 2 C U LOL" but I can't. XD

It's great to see you again though, and I'm glad you decided to drop in on us. I hope you stick around, and I also hope you hear good news from your family soon. :)

This is Venom, by the way. I almost forgot that I needed to clarify that. >_>
  13. William Well-Known Member

Holy hell. Just popping in to say hello, considering my mom told me this place was living again but yeah... definitely not sticking around past this message... lol This place looks HORRIBLE. [no offense =x]

Edit: After reading through some posts, I've realized why this site kinda died out... :/

Take care all.
  14. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Aw, William y u no be nice? T______T
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That sucks, because I was totally looking forward to an encore from Will-kun, but at least we know he's also doing just fine, right!? HEY, IF YOU READ THIS WILL-KUN IM ME ON AIM SOMETIME! The sn is ahearsayheresy!
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah, I remember Will from back when I first came here. I miss all the old bunch, but I love you guys all the same. <3
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Man. >__> I'm tired of all this hate WF is getting. >[ We may not be the "best" posters, but at least we've got character! And we don't constantly make trolling threads just to make fun of other forums. >__> Just. Saying.
  18. Venom Well-Known Member

Except when I take every chance to make fun of VGC. Incidentally, no one's given me the opportunity lately, so...

VGC sucks.

OK, I'm just messing. Sort of. I don't like all the hate going around either, but I am happy that I at least have the lot of you to hang around with, because I feel like you're all really close friends since we have more intimate (as in, close, not sexy) discussions due to the fact there's only a handful of us. It may not make us an appealing forum, but it's sort of a home away from home for me.
  19. Nazo Moderator

I'm honestly here just to talk here and there in the chatbox. Since no one here is cool enough to just set up a chatroom on AIM or something. In the last couple weeks, though, people have been quite spread out, not posting, and not talking in the chatbox. Nearing my leaving point again.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

<_< I keep getting distracted with my animu and vidya, okay!? AND MY GAWD, I HAVE BEEN DOING PRETTY GOOD WITH AIM LATELY, SO JUST ADD ME, KURISU-KUN. It would be cool to do our chatting on AIM or whatever.

As for the WF Hate...well, I've never let that stand in my way! I know I'm not exactly the most...mature poster, but I only know how to be serious when it's necessary and really, how many opportunities are there for srs modo around here!?