Happy New Years From WireForums!

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Captain Morgan, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

So, 2006 is at it's end...and come midnight we'll be starting 2007

And, i'd like to be the first to wish everyone a Happy '07...and hopefully it'll be a good year for everyone. All of you can feel free to discuss your plans and resolutions for the coming 12 months. And i'll do the same. So, have fun and don't drink and drive! :D
  2. chaleur spectrale flori ve┼čtejite

*blows whistles, rings bells, etc* Yaaaay
  3. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

All i got to say about new years, is that im gonna blow a ton of shit up tonight. I bought bunches of fireworks. The good kind to :D.
  4. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Happy early new year, everybody. My new year's resolution is to first think of a new year's resolution. Then...I'll get back to you all on that. :)
  5. Nazo Moderator

MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW WOOOOOOOOT!!! I'LL BE 18!!! Damnit I'm getting old... Well Happy New Year all! :)
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, I sorta like...just got home from the booze store. So now, i'm ready to party tonight! :D

Although, my party will be pizza+booze+RPG's...away from society. Hell, I may not even be online tonight. Hence why I started this thread early, in case I miss it.
  7. junemarie Guest

I for my new years resolution plan on being a better christian and getting good grades
  8. Darth Arkas RC-1138

*quickly stuffs giant (patented) Bucket O' Fireworks under bed*
    ...No, I have no plans to destroy 1/2 of Hawk's neighborhood tonight. I have no idea what you accuse me of.
  9. Keidense Member

For year 2007, I shall be, hopefully, finishing my last year of school, therefore should be a given that I want to be hardworking, and get those nifty scores, so that I can get that scholarship, which means that I'll be able to head on to any chosen college/university I would like to enter, and not bound by schtupid subjects I couldn't even care less about, biology..additional mathematics...

Also, trying to fulfill my inner goals, and also try to actually get a grip and start playing some stuff on the bass. Plus, trying to pass (a merit and/or distinction is fine too) my music exams this year, which includes, an ABRSM Grade 6 Theory, an ABRSM Grade 7 Practical, and some Japanese Yamaha Grade 5 exam thing >>"

..and a couple of stuff I couldn't be bothered to dig out from my folded memory locker.
  10. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare