Happy Birthday, Nekoko-chan! It's Your Special Day!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Tentei No Mai, May 31, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

host-Club-ouran-high-school-host-club-2812180-1600-1200.jpg
    Jump for joy, everyone, because today was the day that Nekoko-chan came to us from the Great Beyond (I'm so not going into the details on that one, mmkay?)! She's on the Top 3 List for Superb WFer and is overall a dynamic person to love, so won't you all show her some omega love?
  2. Cletus Well-Known Member

It looks like they're throwing him at me.

happy birfday. lol you slipped out a vagoo, you're nasty.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Happy Bday again Nekoko!
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Thank you for the thread, Mai-Mai. :] I've had a pretty awesome birthday, even with the few minor bumps that occurred. Only thing that made me sad was missing my grandparents' calling me (we were at the movies, so they left me a message singing to me), and my stepmom and half sister calling me, too. Also. I hate how impersonal the internet has made us. Now, instead of calling someone or texting them and wishing them a happy birthday, we all just comment on their facebook/myspace/twitter/wtfever social networking site everyone has. I mean, I love and am grateful for all the birthday wishes I've gotten today, but I would've been happier if my own mother had called me rather than just comment on my facebook. >__>

Oh and Mark, that's a girl they're throwing.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That is also why I don't really like social networking all that much. I mean, sure there's a lot of potential and fun to be had with them, but it just feels like it doesn't take much for a person to become disconnected with their peeps, lose the ability to be positively sociable, and just be so blase about everything in general. "Oh, you want me to chill out your house and play catch up? Fuck that, just follow my tweets, bitch". AND GOOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERE, NEKOKO-CHAN, YEAH MOVIES.
  6. Cletus Well-Known Member

These old bones can hardly tell the difference anymore...
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

She is cross-dressing though so it's understandable.
  8. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Two days late, BUT THANK YOU ZACKAHKAH.
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm late too. -_-

Regardless, happy belated birthday, Kat! I hope you enjoyed it.