HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAI!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 24, 2011.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

And that's why I win, because I don't make it obvious that I'm white. :p

Just kidding, but I do try to absorb things I like from other cultures instead of being just a plain old honky.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Either I come across being Caucasian or Asian at more...net-like places, though in general I'm usually asked if I'm from either up north or even from out of the country >__>;. GODDAMMIT, I STILL REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE WAS FUCKING SURPRISED THAT MY SISTER WAS ACTUALLY MY SISTER BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE WE SOUNDED/ACTED WAY TOO DIFFERENTLY FROM EACH OTHER, THAT NAPPY, RED-HAIRED, VAGRANT BITCH.

Oooh, I'm hostile <3. Honestly, I'm a little proud that I'm more than the average blackie u__u, so I can sort of relate a little in feeling to Ikusa-kun. Isn't absorbing cultures just fun!?
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

You said you were caramel but I figured you'd have been a bit darker.
  4. Nazo Moderator

I just like black women in general. They're sexy.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o; Caramel is what I'd like to describe my skin tone, but I've also been called "red" in general. Supposedly, on my mother's side of the family we have Native blood and Italian blood...well, maybe not supposedly, because I did see proof of that on the family tree back in the day. On my father's side, though...eh...they are Southern to the max, so I doubt there's been any "mixing" going on, especially from what my auntie has told me. I guess I felt like talking about it since "race" came up...well, for a little bit. >__> Maybe that's why I've always been incredibly...uncaring about race when it comes to what I like.
  6. Cletus Well-Known Member

Mai, you should flirt with people in Taco Bell by asking them if they've "ever had the black taco". Ayup, that's what I reckon.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Well, fuck, that's a new one. I just go with the black cherry comments and the like, BUT I WILL GIVE THAT A TRY IF I EVER GO TO TACO BELL...wait a second, I can't do that! Well, I could, but I'd have to make sure mai haanii is around so that there is no misunderstanding. Dammit, now it's so tempting.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd like to see that...