HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAI!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 24, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Happy Birthday, Mai-Mai! As such, here is my traditional yaoi present for you. :] And I hope you have an extraordinary birthday!

[IMG]
    Tentei No Mai likes this.
  2. Nazo Moderator

Happy one more year closer to death! :cookie:

May it be graced with yaoi and strapon raping
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1236128816558.jpg
    Brocest is the best kind of incest, especially when they fucking want to kill each other <3. Awwwwww, thanks, Nekoko-chan! and thank you, Kurisu-kun! >__> It's a weekday so I didn't really do anything special, but I was forced into a Chili's with comrades, so it was good enough. AND BIRTHDAY MONEY, DON'T FORGET BIRTHDAY MONEY. God, you'd think by my age I'd try to take the mature approach, but I still acted like a spoiled little brat.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Psh. It's your birthday. You're allowed to act as spoiled bratty as you please. :]
  5. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I'm older.

(Happy Birthday, homie! <3)
  6. Nazo Moderator

...homie? Bro, you are much too white to try to use ebonics lingo. Stop it.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I use homie. >_>
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

I know I'm late, but I hope you had a happy birthday anyway, Mai!

And I suck at adding anything original, so I'm just going to leave it at that.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

The fact that you care enough to post in this here birthday thread is more than enough to make me feel special, Ikusa-kun! AND FUCK YOU, ZACKARIO, YOU MISERABLE BITCH, I FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE OLDER SO DON'T YOU RUB IT IN MY FACE LIKE WHAT PAULA DEEN OR WHATEVER DO WITH BUTTER AND HAM. <3 though.

Also, Kurisu-kun, if that's the case...I'm too white to use homie >__>;. I have a pre-school education when it comes to Ebonics and it's actually sad when I try to use it ;__;.
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Relax Mai, it just means he'll die first. I also fail at using Ebonics...and Happy Birthday...
  11. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

...Bro? You are much too Asian to try and use white slang lingo, stop it.

O-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, Maya sama. kouun o inorimasu, tanoshinde kudasai!!!!!1!^__^
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Wiki. >__> Speaking in Japanese doesn't give you any right to tell someone they're too Asian to try and use white slang lingo. Just saying.
  13. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

...lingo? Kat you are way too watchoutforrandombattlesinthetallgrass to be using words starting with an l and ending in an o, Stop it

Just sayin
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I AM NOT TOO POKEMON TO USE ANYTHING. I SAY HOMIE AND BRO AND CHILL AND NAH. SO DON'T PLAY.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Whoa, look out Homie, mah bro over here says that you need to chill a bit and think a bit about those unfiled tax returns.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, since you hoodrats seem to enjoy speaking a foreign tongue (and what the hell was that about, Wiki, you gigantic /jp/ advertisement campaign!?) I need to consult my Ebonics translator to communicate. Ah...eto..."Ah be currently enjoying dis here talk all ya damn hood ratz." I'z be speakin' y'all language, whoadies, shawdies, and felonies >__>.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THE LOVE, MY GOD, I FEEL POPLAR.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

YOU TOTALLY ARE, MAI-MAI!
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Mai gets one Black credit...
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

I have all y'all beat - one of the older members here once thought I was black, presumably because I used ebonics with such un-crackerous flare.

Or maybe it was something else I did. Either way, I win.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

What race are you?